Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Say something nice about Troye Sivan

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Mornings said:

There are a few fragrances. There's a shop in Brooklyn that stocks them.  But I was shocked when I learned it was Troyes brand. There's a very green fresh one I would happily buy if I wasn't saving every penny to GTFO of America 

Ddd I looked it up and it's pricey. :weeps: I am also saving to GTFO of New Zealand, sick of this isolated country and the economy and govt is a damn mess.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Chickennuggets
    Chickennuggets

    something nice about Troye Sivan

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    Rush is one of the best pop songs of this decade

  • Troye's music is - broadly - quite good, and he works hard on his performing skills. And his face card is flawless I'll always like Troye on some level since we are the same age and he grew up ro

1 hour ago, Bubble Tea said:

Has he? Why? I feel like he's doing everything right. Something To Give Each Other was an absolutely incredible album. I went to his STGEO Tour in December (the final date!) and it was absolutely incredible and so much fun. Troye is a legend. Can't wait for his new album.

He has, but it's the product of him becoming a more known celebrity.

He has solid music so I'm happy a gay man is getting the recognition he deserves :clap3:

1 hour ago, BlahBlahBlah said:

My My My was cute

This, he was once unique. 

???? There are so many to list, he's a great singer, has a great discography, unproblematic behavior. What is there not to like about him?

He has done collab with both my idols Allday & Hyunjin and that makes him one of the best MPG out there 

 

230524-troye-sivan-instagram-update-with-hyunjin-v0-69wh8woets1b1.jpg?width=1080&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=bac41d4d2532940d84a330e631faff151ebf04ed

 

 

 

Plus he is beautiful and Australian :gaycat5:

if he'd never done anything more that you, dance to this and one of yr girls he'd still be an icon and he's done so many more bops than that

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.