Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Olly Alexander - "When We Kiss"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Wait a minute hold awnn    his best song in YEARS (& Years), get it *****!!!

  • I love this song so much     THE POWER'S IN YOUR HANDS I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW DID IT EVER COME TO THIS TEARS IN YOUR EYES WHEN WE KISS    

  • savedthemixtape
    savedthemixtape

    I'm enjoying! I'm intrigued enough to have some excitement for the album.

Girl how do you have so much tea about these forthcoming releases?

 

Well - I welcome it! Really enjoyed Archangel.

This is great, excited for the album

 

44 minutes ago, elvenOCEAN said:

What a fantastic cover! :jonny:

He's slaying with his art direction for this era honestly

I honestly feel like Olly needs to collaborate with more writers outside of his comfortzone.

One thing that kinda bugged me since Palo Santo is that his hooks can be very hit and miss.

I think production wise Danny is diverse enough to deliver for the most part, but I miss an infectious hook in this song as well.

 

The song is cute, but I don't get what the album is heading towards, every song is different but not overwhelming

FINALLY some good ******* music my god was it that hard???

 

FhnFloS.gif

 

 

 

I'm enjoying! I'm intrigued enough to have some excitement for the album.

wait thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss is so late 80s early 90s gay

 

I AM GAGGED :clap3::WAP:

yall are a tough crowd to please, i think this is cute :dies:

I love this soo much!!

Might be the best one so far released of the album.

ISSA BOP!:alexz:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.