Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Joseline said:

 

 

So K-POP Demon Hunters ate up Rose AND aespa :deadbanana2:

 

Aespa no debut on the Hot 100 or B200 (i'm not sure if they released an album or just a song though) :deadbanana2: Did they at least achieve a Bubbling Under appearance?

 

Rose being a certified one hit wonder :deadbanana2:

 

 

47 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

omg she looks so different..  

 

 

I hope she stays safe and I feel the only way that'll happen is if she stays away from the Kpop machine. 

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

28 minutes ago, Josh said:

what's the consensus on HUNTR/X 

 

 

 

 

organic queens :clap3: 

Edited by Asscatchem

most streamed kpop acts of 2025

 

#1 BTS - 650 songs

#2 JENNIE - 23 songs

#3 ROSÉ - 17 songs

#4 Stray Kids - 313 songs

#5 Jung Kook - 47 songs

#7 LISA - 21 songs

#13 BLACKPINK - 31 songs (3 years since last release)

 

GvPdx1RbQAALIf0?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

Only Pop Groups in History to headline STADIUM WORLD TOUR

 

- One Direction

- Spice Girls

- BLACKPINK

 

 

 

 

 

these iconic and legendary main pop girls:WAP:

reminder that ROSÉ already had a solo #1 smasha before APT in 2021 with her debut single mind you - and up to this day, On The Ground remains the only female kpop soloist to reach #1 on both billboard global 200 charts (along with APT. yup, JENNIE, LISA and JISOO couldn't while ROSÉ did it TWICE :foxaylove2:)

 

GSNMDCCacAAX8Pn.jpg:large

 

 

and hér solo debut album is about to reach 1M pure sales in a few weeks, making her only the 2nd female soloist to reach 1M pure sales after JISOO

 

GqaQsPrWcAAE9QC?format=jpg&name=medium

 

ROSÉ has always been that girl - APT just elevated her to a whole new main pop girl level :foxaylove:

 

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

I am in extreme denial about Taemin's face :deadvision: He was in an Insta live literally yesterday looking completely normal. Nose jobs can't possibly heal that fast right? Is it maybe just weird filler/injectables/tape or does South Korea have face-ruining technology we don't know about? 

 

I'm like 75% serious that if it's real/permanent that might be the last straw for me with k-pop. Taemin nose job = closing the door to the spiritual realm re: this industry. Lucifer was one of my first k-pop MVs so thematically this is a fitting bookend. It will be time for me to step onto an ice floe and be pushed out to sea.

 

I will be refreshing Twitter every 3 minutes as updates on nose-gate emerge. Please know that if he did in fact ruin his face I will disappear from this thread forever but you WILL see me on the news.

4 hours ago, DelRey said:

 

 

Dr. Kim hates him :deadbanana4:  He looks like Jimin's brother :dancehall:

his face was already perfect WHY???????? :deadbanana2:

 

3 hours ago, harrythevifan said:

It's like he got a deal if he went in on the H2H bulk nose purchase.

 

:cm:

I have never laughed this hard reading something on atrl in years :ahh: 

this co existence cleared my skin and tightened my pores

9 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

reminder that ROSÉ already had a solo #1 smasha before APT in 2021 with her debut single mind you - and up to this day, On The Ground remains the only female kpop soloist to reach #1 on both billboard global 200 charts (along with APT. yup, JENNIE, LISA and JISOO couldn't while ROSÉ did it TWICE :foxaylove2:)

 

GSNMDCCacAAX8Pn.jpg:large

 

 

and hér solo debut album is about to reach 1M pure sales in a few weeks, making her only the 2nd female soloist to reach 1M pure sales after JISOO

 

GqaQsPrWcAAE9QC?format=jpg&name=medium

 

ROSÉ has always been that girl - APT just elevated her to a whole new main pop girl level :foxaylove:

 

 

 

Rosè next album era is gonna be so elite… I can smell the smash coming for her

31 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

organic queens :clap3: 

why didn't Teddy just give this song to BLACKPINK? it sounds like it was made for them 

56 minutes ago, Josh said:

what's the consensus on HUNTR/X 

 

 

 

 

I think of HUNTR/X as a love note group to 3rd gen queens, with exception of Golden which is straight out of IVE

 

how it's done is clearly blackpink and even if teddy weren't involved in it, I would've said the same thing. takedown is already performed by twice but also something they'd likely do as a group. 
 

I also heard aespa was one of the inspirations but I'd have to rewatch or find a thread to look again. 
 

overall I just think HUNTR/X is a cute group with Easter eggs for people like us who are familiar with 3rd and 4th gen, again they're like a cute love note or something 

32 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

 

we really need miss giselle out of the group... :suburban:

why do you keep posting hate tweets from hate accounts?

 

 

9 minutes ago, LovemeTear said:

Rosè next album era is gonna be so elite… I can smell the smash coming for her

she abandoned rosie era the week it was released. we need her 2nd album/era to have short n sweet/sour type of promo and era being stretched out for years

1 hour ago, Josh said:

what's the consensus on HUNTR/X 

 

 

 

 

Well they're doing their thing I must say

although the only songs I genuinely like from the soundtrack are Free and TAKEDOWN (Twice version). The voices of the two of three main lead singers might be a bit too much sometimes. 
 

i like how the whole thing is an ode to the 3rd gen though. Like there's BTS and BP inspirations in Soda Pop and How it's Done (don't like those songs but hey), Twice shows up twice with Strategy and then Takedown, then you might even think of RV and Mamamoo during some vocal moments. The only 4th gen reference is IVE with Golden (and maybe ENHYPEN with the darker Your Idol? but I think that's a stretch)

Edited by Witnessed ET

 Tarzzan is starting to look better, thank goodness! But for the love of God can he please retire those coloured contact lenses? They don't do anyone any favours, I know it's a stylistic choice, but natural eyes (or at least natural-looking lenses) are so much better.



 

 

 

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Asscatchem said:

 

we really need miss giselle out of the group... :suburban:

booo tomatoes tomatoes

Kyungsoo, what is this grown and sexy tone on Fit

 

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

 

 Tarzzan is starting to look better, thank goodness! But for the love of God can he please retire those coloured contact lenses? They don't do anyone any favours, I know it's a stylistic choice, but natural eyes (or at least natural-looking lenses) are so much better.



 
 

 

 

 

 

 

Woochan looks cute, thank you.

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Well they're doing their thing I must say

although the only songs I genuinely like from the soundtrack are Free and TAKEDOWN (Twice version). The voices of the two of three main lead singers might be a bit too much sometimes. 
 

i like how the whole thing is an ode to the 3rd gen though. Like there's BTS and BP inspirations in Soda Pop and How it's Done (don't like those songs but hey), Twice shows up twice with Strategy and then Takedown, then you might even think of RV and Mamamoo during some vocal moments. The only 4th gen reference is IVE with Golden (and maybe ENHYPEN with the darker Your Idol? but I think that's a stretch)

I think even a tiny 5th gen reference might count for the HUNTR/X merch because apparently one of the directors or writers said that new jeans inspired the anime t shirts (their manager wore it a lot) etc, but i never would've thought of NJZ until they mentioned that. Not that I don't love those girls ofc, I just never noticed. 
 

anyway I'm a nit picker so I gotta complain about Zoey's hair. It's cute for COUCH COUCH COUCH or the bath house but she wasn't rly done up enough for an idol. The stylist clearly hates her and I'm calling Irene 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.