Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

LISA - 'ALTER EGO'

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, Hazy said:

I might be delusional but I *think* HYBE might be on a PR mission against Lisa again 

 

what do you mean pitchfork review was written by a Korean man who is a known BP hater and HYBE sympathizer? :cm: no wonder he went all in his remarks 

 

the album lacks depth but does every album needs to be intricate to be interesting and worth releasing? it's an album that's meant to make you feel like a baddie, not perfect and Lisa and her team need to work on a lot of things, but it's not as half as bad as some reviews paint it… also, she doesn't deserve the amount of hate that's pouring on her rn 

I think the album is mid and I agree. It is the same type of album as pre-Anti Rihanna albums, good singles and decent to bad filler. 

 

I wish it were more in the style of New Woman and had more artistry in it, but taking it as it is, it's a standard pop album.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TRACKLIST:   1. Born Again ft. Doja Cat & Raye  2. Rockstar 3. Elastigirl 4. Thunder 5. New Woman ft. Rosalía 6. FXCK UP THE WORLD ft. Future 7. Rapunzel ft. Megan Thee Stall

  • MonsterNavy
    MonsterNavy

    erm 8 years of literal nothing and you're complaning? this is the pinks' first try and they only had 1 year to prepare for their debut albums. rosé wrote her entire album, jisoo was shooting dramas an

  • you saw the album concept and thought this was gonna be some completely cohesive project? it was always going to be a collection of songs and there's nothing wrong with that. if it's not for you, then

8 hours ago, Hazy said:

I might be delusional but I *think* HYBE might be on a PR mission against Lisa again 

 

what do you mean pitchfork review was written by a Korean man who is a known BP hater and HYBE sympathizer? :cm: no wonder he went all in with his remarks 

 

the album lacks depth but does every album needs to be intricate to be interesting and worth releasing? it's an album that's meant to make you feel like a baddie, not perfect and Lisa and her team need to work on a lot of things, but it's not as half as bad as some reviews paint it… also, she doesn't deserve the amount of hate that's pouring on her rn 

did Hybe have to do much tho? Let's not take credit away from where it's due  :suburban:

badgrrrl is so fun

lisa truly shines on songs like this :clap3:

Oh lalisa ....

 

I listened to the album and honestly the songs are not bad! Some are actually good and use her voice well.

Now the main problem for me with the album and era (like everyone else is saying) is that there doesn't seem to be a vision. I'm not saying every album has to have a meaning or artistic but except for New woman and Rockstar, I do not see 'LISA' in any of the singles she released. Or maybe it's just Moonlit floor just soured everyone's tongues cause God I hate that song and it doesn't suit her at all. She is not made for ballad singing.

 

Hopefully the backlash makes her wiser for the second album. I will be using some songs from the album though.

1 minute ago, naomi24 said:

Oh lalisa ....

 

I listened to the album and honestly the songs are not bad! Some are actually good and use her voice well.

Now the main problem for me with the album and era (like everyone else is saying) is that there doesn't seem to be a vision. I'm not saying every album has to have a meaning or artistic but except for New woman and Rockstar, I do not see 'LISA' in any of the singles she released. Or maybe it's just Moonlit floor just soured everyone's tongues cause God I hate that song and it doesn't suit her at all. She is not made for ballad singing.

 

Hopefully the backlash makes her wiser for the second album. I will be using some songs from the album though.

yes i fear

everything was going so well until she decided to release this demonic song :jonny2:

the vision was there at the beginning with the 1-2 punch of rockstar-new woman

*that* song truly ruined it

:clack:

22 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

the vision was there at the beginning with the 1-2 punch of rockstar-new woman

*that* song truly ruined it

:clack:

Yeah it really was like generic x 100 also the lyrics just felt cringe in a non campy way unlike rockstar

The album is mediocre at best. It seems like she spent more time promoting the album than actually making it. Buying some basic songs and appearing on every talk show and award show won't do it when you don't have the talent to carry an album on your own.

kpop stans are such sheep - people need to chill

this album is a collection of fun bops and nothing more.. and that's okay!

I'll keep bopping :WAP:

I listened to the album again and it's definitely not THAT bad 

but of all of the girls she has actually stuff to say like being Thai in a Korean girl group or even her manager stealing her money :skull:

she better push her pen for the next one 

:clack: 

It's just a collection of bops.

If she released 10 of these as standalone singles, people would be begging her to put all of them together so the songs have a "home" and gets to be on a physical format like Kim Petras's era 1

New Woman >>>>>
everything sounds so uninspiring that hurts

 

thunder is a real pain :rip:

I just shifted my perspective that this is more of a playlist rapper/rihanna mixtape album with no cohesion at all and it kinda has a few mindless bops in that lane :suburban:

 Yeah I was totally high, the album is mid at best :rip:

yall are on crack this album is so fun. Thunder is an absolute bop

Even if I'm not that crazy on Lisa's music the hatetrain is insane :rip: people calling her an industry plant...? :ahh: don't piss me off

I have to create my own playlist for this album cause it's hard to listen to it in order

1. Rockstar extended
2. Elastigirl
3. FUTW feat Future
4. Lifestyle
5. Born Again
6. New Woman
7, Rapunzel feat Megan Thee Stallion 
8. Chill
9. Moonlit Floor
10. When I'm with you
11. Dream

Edited by icandoitwithabrokenh

1 hour ago, ALA said:

Even if I'm not that crazy on Lisa's music the hatetrain is insane :rip: people calling her an industry plant...? :ahh: don't piss me off

industry plant lost it's sense since pop stans started using it

a hate train can make room for a comeback :clack:

 

Edited by thirdward

I've been saying - Badgrrrl shouldve been the song released alongside the album release and we shouldve skipped Moonlit Floor altogether.

1 hour ago, icandoitwithabrokenh said:

I have to create my own playlist for this album cause it's hard to listen to it in order

1. Rockstar extended
2. Elastigirl
3. FUTW feat Future
4. Lifestyle
5. Born Again
6. New Woman
7, Rapunzel feat Megan Thee Stallion 
8. Chill
9. Moonlit Floor
10. When I'm with you
11. Dream

Wait - i see the vision
just looking at this tracklist makes a lot of sense 
gonna give the album a listen in this order later, might add Thunder maybe between FUTW and Lifestyle and i prefer the solo version of FUTW tho 

Energetic fun album. The only song i skip is the tyla colab. Thunder grew a lot. 

Knock her down but don't count her out. Lisa is going to reflect on a postmortem and give the performance of her career in Coachella and will reinvigorate the hype for her album. 

omg, the HDD projections... like, when did literally everything go so wrong :rip:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.