Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Do you support Trump?

Are you a Trump supporter? 142 members have voted

  1. 1. Supporter Trump are you?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I know this isn't the point but I am just so f*cking tired of looking at how f*cking ugly he is 

 

  • Replies 60
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • voting "Yes" in case my fbi agent sees this    I've always loved and supported Him, woke mAfia has gone Too far, wE need to take america back.   i crieD when they tried tO assassiN

  • You can add up all third party votes and they still wouldn't be Enough (Miami) for her to beat him. Don't be delulu   

  • Voted yes so they can spare me when they start rounding us up.     

15 minutes ago, Reginald said:

excuse-me-no-stop.gif

Why Gaga kinda looking like Lana here

Voted yes so they can spare me when they start rounding us up. 

 

 

No. I'm so sick of him. I miss life pre- 2016. I wish he wouldn't have won so we could finally put an end to this Trump era we've been having to put up with now for nearly a decade. 

I hope he is extremely successful in bringing exactly what republicans have been trying to do for decades. Destroy all social services, make life a living hell in this country, even for the most fervent supporters. 

 

This country needs to feel the pain to come back to reality. 

I just know which user will be amongst the Trump supporters, considering that they're constantly downvoting anti Trump/Elon posts

 

965410561_269397557017211(1).thumb.png.4

I don't support him but we're stuck with him whether we like it or not

15 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

who are these 11 :biblionana:

Time for a ruveal! :gaycat3:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.