Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Does Bruno have streaming farms?

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, itshyolee said:

The way I didn't name anybody and here you imbeciles go getting heated:suburban:

Well... you have a reputation, to say the least :suburban:

  • Replies 40
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • No, he's just hella popular.    Although I suspect that a certain blonde female singer with an insufferable fanbase does though

  • Badgalbriel
    Badgalbriel

    So a man doesn't have farms, but the moment a woman is as successful as men, she does... Got it. 

  • Here you go…    

Everybody who collabs with black pink once becomes the new kingpin of forced stats :ahh:

2 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

So a man doesn't have farms, but the moment a woman is as successful as men, she does... Got it. 

I don't dislike Tay at all but your comment is giving this

FxadCSYWYAA2iS_.jpg

Edited by Raichu

43 minutes ago, itshyolee said:

The way I didn't name anybody and here you imbeciles go getting heated:suburban:

Nothing more tired than a troll acting brand new :sadviolin:

I don't think he does but those APT numbers are a bit too amazing lol 

I do sense some K-pop streaming farm situation here to be honest

 

spacer.png

His three biggest hits/classics having a resurgence because he just garnered another huge hit???

 

Sounds normal to me lmaooo!!!

:deadbanana2:

8 hours ago, itshyolee said:

You don't even know who I'm talking about:ryan3:

you thought you ate moo.png it still proves your unhinged obsession with someone thats irrelevant to the thread

 

OT: yes the gp likes him but that % changes as well as the increases are suspiciously high

No he doesn't, Locked out of heaven and other songs have been getting +1m streams daily for most of 2024. He was getting over 24m streams daily before the release of APT & Die with a smile. Plus whenever he's touring outside the US, his streams always increase. He's been touring throughout 2024, he had 7 shows in Tokyo Dome and he just finished 14 shows in Brazil. Not to forget the shows he's done in other countries in Asia. Bruno has always been a great catalog seller. 

On 11/2/2024 at 4:31 PM, ReneighIsHere said:

him being popular doesn't change the fact that he's still using autoplay :rip: those streaming gains are not normal.. and it's always at the beginning of the month when they update the autoplay algorithm 

His streaming gains are completely normal considering the success he's having with APT & Die with a smile, plus he's been touring WW through out 2024, and has just finished 14 sold out shows in Brazil. That's how popular is Bruno right now. His biggest hits have always shown great consistency on Spotify. It's not the first time Locked out of Heaven was receiving 1m to 2m streams daily. The same goes to his other big hits. It just ATRL is now noticing it. :celestial5:

 

 

 

Edited by IVY

I'm sure it's just the middle aged women stanning him but I don't think I've heard a single person even insinuate about Bruno's existence since 2016 so I am shocked he seems to be so commercially relevant :giraffe:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.