Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Allie X - "Bon Voyage"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • hoping this culminates in a super quick deluxe + wrap up of this boring a** era      sorry it had to be said

  • Wow all of y'all shitting on this album can kick rocks. Easily hands down my album of the year. Seethe 

  • I enjoyed the album, but once it was officially released I stopped caring for it. Hopefully she releases something good  

hoping this culminates in a super quick deluxe + wrap up of this boring a** era spacer.png

 

 

sorry it had to be said

I enjoyed the album, but once it was officially released I stopped caring for it. Hopefully she releases something good  

TVrCRZr.gif

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Khris said:

hoping this culminates in a super quick deluxe + wrap up of this boring a** era spacer.png

 

 

sorry it had to be said

It's her best album, hush. 

  • Author
1 minute ago, xokuba said:

I enjoyed the album, but once it was officially released I stopped caring for it. Hopefully she releases something good  

TVrCRZr.gif

Need the Tove collab to be on this ****. 

she been teasing this snooze fest since the alboom came out, let it out so we can finally move on

 

TVrCRZr.gif

the X-inators want Purge, Cure, and Focus 2.0's mother please

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Serve another masterpiece like Weird World, Black Eye, Galina or Truly Dreams

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Edited by Psycho

Hope there's a song called Jane & Jannette, would be cute

TVrCRZr.gif

  • Author
19 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

she been teasing this snooze fest since the alboom came out, let it out so we can finally move on

 

TVrCRZr.gif

****, was hoping for something fun. 

she saw galina remix flopping and said its time to speedrun this 

 

spacer.png

Wow all of y'all shitting on this album can kick rocks. Easily hands down my album of the year. Seethe 

8 minutes ago, YoungDreamer said:

 

This sounds good :jonny5:

still one of the best alberms of the year, top 10 for sure for meeeee! can't waitsies 

TVrCRZr.gif

wait i listened to the studio version and it's a cute cape god like tune, she's still on my nerves for not releasing the tove banger though

 

TVrCRZr.gif

it sounds like anchor (one of the best songs on cape magnum opus) so we won ig!

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Not a song in the vein of Cape God, I wanted more songs in the vein of Off With Her ****, Galina, and You Slept On Me :monkey:

2 hours ago, Khris said:

hoping this culminates in a super quick deluxe + wrap up of this boring a** era spacer.png

 

 

sorry it had to be said

I think that the Album leaking like four months before release really put a damper on the era :monkey:

 

that said, she's been a lot less fun to me starting w Cape God era. However, in the case of CG, the strong material made up for her lack of energy. I would really love a Collxtion III from her, or a Super Sunset 2.0 :lakitu:

I don't know what's going on in this thread but I know I'm here for anything Allie has to offer

 

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Was not a fan of the most recent effort but Bon Voyage has drawn me back. Absolutely love it and the vibe

2 hours ago, pavi said:

I wanted more songs in the vein of Off With Her ****, Weird World, and You Slept On Me :monkey:

the only 3 good songs on that alboom, iktr

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.