Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga - "The Joker"

Featured Replies

  • Author
7 minutes ago, AnonnonA said:

Is this a cover?

Yes, of the Kath & Kim theme song

  • Replies 203
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ScorpiosGroove
    ScorpiosGroove

    the louvre tour for the mv… she really wants her apeshit bad 

  • What we're not going to be doing is compare art-pop icon Lady Gaga in her SECOND exhibition at the most prestigious art museum in the world to the Carters flaunting their repugnant wealth like it's as

  • Thin White Duke
    Thin White Duke

    Imagine downgrading the Louvre to the apeshit mv location

This seems like just a promo...

 

I hope we get at least a music video for this album!! :dancehall:

Just now, AllyGayTor said:

Da Vinci must be fuming in his grave

Cause he didn't die with a smile?

Sounds amazing, im literally crying, her voice sounds incredible, shes better than ever :cries2:

 

 

utCQuyU.gif

The lyrics are kinda serving 9th grade poetry project and the melody is a little disjointed imo :dancehall:

 

Preordered both vinyls and we will be streaming no matter what, but I thought I would like it more. Hopefully the full song is better. The vocals are a serve, of course!

  • Popular Post
Just now, DevilsRollTheDice said:

9th grade poetry project:dancehall:

taylor-swift-sexy-taylor-swift-hot.thumb

 

 

More ignorance :rip: The song was written by Leslie Bricusse and Anthony Newley in 1964, not Gaga.

 

11 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

The lyrics are kinda serving 9th grade poetry project

Tell that to Leslie Bricusse :rip:

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Joker_(Anthony_Newley_song)

  • Popular Post
14 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

The lyrics are kinda serving 9th grade poetry project and the melody is a little disjointed imo :dancehall:

 

Preordered both vinyls and we will be streaming no matter what, but I thought I would like it more. Hopefully the full song is better. The vocals are a serve, of course!

taylor-swift.png

So excited to see how much she'll slay since she's the one responsible for DWAS success and will be nominated for Oscars like my little monsters friends said.:suburban:

This is not as good as Abracadabra / Girlfriend / Neon Lights / Dancing In The Shadow were :doc:. Oh well. Hopefully the full is better.

tumblr_nzhr4s7S8l1qzheh0o1_500.gif

 

 

It sounds very cute! I need LG7 lead single PLEASE (Notorious is coming to end with all your faves!!!!!)

8 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

This is not as good as Abracadabra / Girlfriend / Neon Lights / Dancing In The Shadow were :doc:. Oh well. Hopefully the full is better.

tumblr_nzhr4s7S8l1qzheh0o1_500.gif

 

 

You should stop expecting synth pop songs from this project… and the Neon Lights snippet is so blatantly AI. :rip: 

Who can deny the artistry?

 

The sound here might not be for everyone but the vision and execution here, I mean wow. 

This thread already :isudumblmao:

 

I'm really excited about this project. It sounds great.

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

You should stop expecting synth pop songs from this project… and the Neon Lights snippet is so blatantly AI. :rip: 

I know and even that fanmade AI thing is better than whatever this is. But ok I guess she wants to live out her theater kid fantasy

27 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

taylor-swift-sexy-taylor-swift-hot.thumb

 

 

More ignorance :rip: The song was written by Leslie Bricusse and Anthony Newley in 1964, not Gaga.

 

Did I say Gaga wrote it??? :deadbanana2:
 

I can still dislike the lyrics regardless of the author, geez 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.