Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga - "The Joker"

Featured Replies

18 minutes ago, swissman said:

It's interesting you deride a stylistic hallmark of the hip-hop genre (which is just one element of the song) to suggest Beyoncé and Jay-Z have no place being in The Louvre when the intention behind APESHIT's use of the museum was to insert Black culture in this almost exclusively white institution.

 

It's okay if you didn't get this, but to say that the intersection of art, music and theatre was not present in APESHIT when it was doing exactly that is more than a little unfair, boarding on ignorant. If you'd like to know more about it and the meaning behind the location for the video you can read this or this or this or this or this if you aren't a fan of reading then you can watch this.

 

And apparently the Louvre itself approved of the APESHIT video, even after the fact, as they offered guided tours inspired by the video which you can read about here. It was also reported that The Louvre had its biggest attendance ever following the release of the video.

#ThankYouCarters

 

 

Pretty sure they're firing back at the absurd claim of the Louvre as a Bey and Jay moment with the other absurd nonsensical flamebait post about Bey and Jay being complicit with Diddy :dies:

 

The way you can't see that like...:rip:

  • Replies 203
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ScorpiosGroove
    ScorpiosGroove

    the louvre tour for the mv… she really wants her apeshit bad 

  • What we're not going to be doing is compare art-pop icon Lady Gaga in her SECOND exhibition at the most prestigious art museum in the world to the Carters flaunting their repugnant wealth like it's as

  • Thin White Duke
    Thin White Duke

    Imagine downgrading the Louvre to the apeshit mv location

1 minute ago, kudmips7890 said:

Pretty sure they're firing back at the absurd claim of the Louvre as a Bey and Jay moment with the other absurd nonsensical flamebait post about Bey and Jay being complicit with Diddy :dies:

 

The way you can't see that like...:rip:

It doesn't matter what they're firing back at, I will still correct inaccuracies and ignorant thinking presented as a clapback especially if it has a subtle racist tinge.

Eh, I "get" why she's doing this but... I don't see why this wouldn't just have been on the soundtrack

:rip: Sounds like something Trisha Paytas would sing on her TikTok. Can we have DITS now?

I think all this will save the film from flopping . Joaquin needs to thank her because no other actress would work this hard tbqh

You can tell she's really short in the video when she's walking down the staircase with her converse's on. Like really short 

The vocals on this are insanely good but man that guitar sound so cheap lol it kills the vibe

49 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Sounds terrible, the lyrics are… something

its a cover honey

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Sounds terrible, the lyrics are… something

Let's not!

 

 spacer.png

20 hours ago, Spooky Mulder said:

It is nice. It's different. It's unusual.

The double take I did when I recognized it as the Kath and Kim theme song :bibliahh: she sounds good, but that is all I'm going to be able to think of when I hear it

 

 

21 hours ago, tost1 said:

Is this a cover or an original song?

I think it's a cover of Kath & Kim intro 

 

OMG I JUST HEARD THIS! 

This is EVERYTHING!

It's giving me Jefferson Airplane!

It's giving 60s psychedelic rock! 

Wow! 

The full song is amazing!!

 

 

Oh Gaga, you'll never stop being an artist! 

I hope she performs this live with Gina Riley. That'll make all of Australia stream/buy the album. 

If youre Australian, this song feels insane bc 

On 9/27/2024 at 2:24 AM, Mornings said:

 

I think it's a cover of Kath & Kim intro 

 

Kim's is so much better, more iconic, and filled with emotion I'm sorry

 

Gaga's copy is shaky !

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.