Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Rate Dancing In The Flames by The Weeknd

Rate 'Dancing In The Flames' by The Weeknd 107 members have voted

  1. 1. Rate 'Dancing In The Flames' by The Weeknd

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The same song in different versions like Dua lipa 

 

next 

I find the production more interesting than everything else going on. It's a chop for me.

I'm obsessed I can definitely give him a well deserved nine for this song :clap3:

the most corporate The Weeknd song like ever. Wish he released literally any other song he performed live during his recent show, he had much more interesting picks

5/10

Cheesy, dull, forgettable. The melody is annoying.

His worst lead by a mile.

5/10. The beginning is promising but it's all downhill from there. Kinda phoned in.

5/10. Mediocre. Easily the worst lead from the AF-DFM-HUT trilogy. The song goes literally nowhere. The production is so predictable (Max Martin should retire honestly, he has nothing to bring to the table anymore). Should've released that Anitta collab instead (now that sounds like a bop)

:suburban:

6,5 but i rounded it up to 7 for the poll, not bad, but forgettable, his worst lead single and it feels outdated in the sense that it's sound doesn't belong to a brand new album that's supossed to change his career forever 

I'm a huge Weeknd glazer pero  no me gusta :dancehall3:

 

is this the beginning of the end for me? Tune in next time to find out :dancehall2:

Listening to it all I could think was "we.. can't.. be friends.. but I'd like to just.. pretend" s:wan:

 

the song is growing on me and the video eats for what it is, doesn't look like Stupid Love did 

Edited by Hexchromatica

It's like a nightmare where he's giving us different versions of the same song. 

 

#NotMyWeeknd

I voted 6. I enjoy it but it's slightly better than mid when you consider his consistently good output. This song doesn't stand out at all. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.