Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Alessia Cara - 'Love & Hyperbole'

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Acuminatus said:

I listened more songs from the album, and there are a lot of gems, but Drive remains my favorite. It needs to get more playlisting/get viral somehow.

 

That chorus melody is so catchy!

Agreed. I feel like it should have been the new music friday push

  • Replies 157
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Truth Teller
    Truth Teller

    The album is insanely good. Leagues above her other 3, easily her best and most cohesive and most self-realized, she really found her voice and her pen. Instantly added most tracks to my library. And

  • I don't understand the general public sometimes. She's amazing and her music is so good and yet everyone abandoned her after Here and everyone either forgot about her or include her in "one hit wonder

  • Truth Teller
    Truth Teller

    Looking at streams, Nighttime Thing is definitely standing out. It got twice as many streams as the track before and after it yesterday, so people are going back to it more / isolating it. And I hear

Oh wow listening now and this is sounding like a great record :clap3:

Wow, agree with everyone here that Drive is another standout. Currently on repeat. Still in love with Clearly too. Received my vinyl the other day and have to say again how much I love the artwork for this era. 

10 hours ago, Alfio89 said:

Wow, agree with everyone here that Drive is another standout. Currently on repeat. Still in love with Clearly too. Received my vinyl the other day and have to say again how much I love the artwork for this era. 

Clearly is my favorite from the album currently :alexz: 

Looking at streams, Nighttime Thing is definitely standing out. It got twice as many streams as the track before and after it yesterday, so people are going back to it more / isolating it. And I hear clear radio potential too. I hope they do something with it

She's doing a lot of podcasts and long-form interviews - which is great, but perplexing given that she's promoting an album about falling in love, but isn't super comfortable discussing her relationship. 
 

Wish they'd get her out there PERFORMING. 

13 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

Looking at streams, Nighttime Thing is definitely standing out. It got twice as many streams as the track before and after it yesterday, so people are going back to it more / isolating it. And I hear clear radio potential too. I hope they do something with it

her Bed Chem moment is coming:giraffe:

In The Meantime will probably always be my favorite album of hers...it's just so relatable to me but I did also really enjoy this.

 

My top 3 atm are Subside, (Isn't it) Obvious, & Drive.

 

9 hours ago, spiritboy said:

Did this chart anywhere?

Idk if Canadian charts are out yet. I suspect that'd be her best chance?

4 hours ago, nooniebao said:

Idk if Canadian charts are out yet. I suspect that'd be her best chance?

Too bad because it' is a great album and she had a promising start with her debut album, wonder what happened after that? 

I didn't really care for the singles, so it took me a while to get around to listening to this album, but it's cute! I saved Fire, Get To You, Run Run, and Nighttime Thing (which kinda sounds like it could be a Sabrina song??) :jamming:

It's really nice, but i only started to get it after 'Feels Right' and 'Fire'... i have to relisten to this project again :coffee2:

 

My favs are 'Run Run', 'Fire' and 'Feels Right'.

Someone on Reddit was saying Nighttime Thing was written for Doja Cat - totally hear that. 

Fire has been sent to HAC radio in the US. 

 

I'm glad they're doing something but I wish it was for a different song. There are so many stronger tracks. But I guess they want a slower song to try to snag an "Out Of Love" type of modest hit

On 2/23/2025 at 4:18 PM, spiritboy said:

Did this chart anywhere?

It's #41 on the US album sales chart (higher than her 2nd and 3rd album somehow) but didn't enter the BB200 or the Canadian chart. Lack of streams obviously, but she's had little playlist promo so...

Them pushing Fire is so dumb...... Slow Motion was right there

On 2/27/2025 at 10:43 AM, BlahBlahBlah said:

Slow Motion really is the best song on here, whew it is so groovy 

Best song in her entire discography :jonny5:

I've always enjoyed her music, but it's insane how much of a step up she took with this album.

 

Drive, Get to You, Subside, Left Alone, Slow Motion, (Isn't It) Obvious and Fire :clap3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.