Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Delete one pop star from history

Delete a Pop Star 420 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick one

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Using this list, If you had to delete ONE Pop Star from history which one will it be and why? 
 

spacer.png


Taylor

Katy

Rihanna

Gaga

Adele

Bey

Kesha

Nicki 

 

 

 

Edited by Kimmo

  • Replies 129
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Rihinvention
    Rihinvention

    Honestly, Kesha. It would save her from a lot of trauma, and everyone else is really fun to watch — including their meltdowns, downfalls and career lows. Plus I feel like Kesha's success was time-stam

  • Yes, taken right after Willow Smith's Quinceañera…

  • Big Bad Wolf
    Big Bad Wolf

    Taylor. The most useless and talentless popstar of all time. The female Coldplay.

The one who will get me both the most upvotes, and the most downvotes :dies:

200w.gif

Since Nicki claims she's a Rap Star with the highest grossing female rapper tour, I think it's fair to vote her out!

  • Author
Just now, Reginald said:

The one who will get me both the most upvotes, and the most downvotes :dies:

200w.gif

I told you 5 time already… Azealia Banks is NOT a Pop Star

spacer.png

  • Popular Post

Honestly, Kesha. It would save her from a lot of trauma, and everyone else is really fun to watch — including their meltdowns, downfalls and career lows. Plus I feel like Kesha's success was time-stamped to the dance-pop window of 2010-12. 
 

As great as her discography is, I don't think I would notice her presence disappearing as much as the others — and by that I mean both her music and her as a person.

 

It would also automatically make Bad Romance a #1, and as on/off as I am with Gaga, Bad Romance deserved.

22 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Using this list, If you had to delete ONE Pop Star from history which one will it be and why? 
 

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

Is this a real picture? Because I can't

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, MP3 said:

Is this a real picture? Because I can't

:rip: No it isn't. Please :ahh:

Just now, MP3 said:

Is this a real picture? Because I can't

Partly. Some of them are edited in. 

  • Author
  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, MP3 said:

Is this a real picture? Because I can't

Yes, taken right after Willow Smith's Quinceañera…

spacer.png

1 minute ago, MALAMENTE said:

Partly. Some of them are edited in. 

 

2 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

:rip: No it isn't. Please :ahh:

the Adele's hand on the side of Gaga is killing me

Kesha. Nicki is the only one I really dislike from the list, but Nicki made history and was important for female rappers (even she hating all of them). Kesha is just there. Sorry.

Kesha. She's the least impactful. Take her out and there won't any breaks in the continuity of pop music

Ignore me, just waiting for the mess this thread is going to become

Nicki because her music is the worst out of this selection 

:swim:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.