Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Halsey - 'The Great Impersonator'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 51.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I think people calling this album a flop after hearing how personal it is is quite harsh and unnecessary imo

  • Opening an album with a 6-minute song should give you a clue that streams are not the priority here. 

  • Oh... I see.

The 90s snippet :jonny6:

Edited by BlackAura

Billie/Charli better watch out, AOTY is hers!

 

One thing about Halsey, she always nails her concepts imo, even if I don't always like the music. I love the way the album revolves around 4 different decades/characters. It will be all over the place sonically & visually, but I don't care if the music is good.

Edited by State of Grace.

Ok, you beat me to it, can't wait, I like the concept... :duca:

  • ATRL Moderator

Lonely is the Muse was so good! Looking forward to this

i don't like the singles but I like Halsey so hopefully the record will be good

Edited by kellebrity98

OMG I am so looking forward to this, I love her and I love, that she put those hard moments into music, you can tell this is what she loves :heart:

 

I love Lucky, I love Lovely is the Muse and Ego sounds even better

Seated for this, I was never a huge Halsey stan but I've developed a soft spot for her lately. LITM is also her best song ever  :jonny5:

NOW the concept makes sense 

 

super interesting rollout tbh even if not super successful

Omg I LOVE this concept and the trailer was so good. You might not like her or her music, but you can't deny she always comes through with the visuals & concepts. I'm guessing an October release.

 

Also random but someone on reddit revealed the title back in June lol

Love the trailer, the concept, seems like the album is all over the place and I'm actually here for that, she can deliver!

Such a cool concept and title :jonny5: 

I've been enjoying the music this era, especially Lonely Is The Muse, plus the snippets sound great, so I can't wait :jonny5: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.