Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Happy International Cat Day!

Featured Replies

As the self-proclaimed supporting character of ATRL, I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a happy international cat day! 🐱 Whether you're a proud cat parent, an admirer of cute cat memes, or just someone who appreciates these fabulous furballs, today is the perfect day to celebrate all things feline. Share your favourite cat pics, stories, and gifs, and let's spread some purr-fect joy together! 😻 

 

My baby Pumpkin:

Screenshot-2024-08-08-at-11-21-38-AM.png

the superior pet (2) :clap3: dogs you will never be as cute :jonny2:

The best thing in the world :clap3: they're cute, pretty, clean and so weird :heart2: and most importantly, they actually love human :heart:

 

27 minutes ago, mercurialworld said:

 

My baby Pumpkin:

Screenshot-2024-08-08-at-11-21-38-AM.png

what a cute cat. my life would be perfect if I can live with a cat like this one :jonny:

42 minutes ago, mercurialworld said:

 

 

My baby Pumpkin:

Screenshot-2024-08-08-at-11-21-38-AM.png

Such a cutie !! 
 

I feel so grateful and lucky to have my baby girl by my side. The day I met her truly was a life-changing moment :heart:

spacer.png

 

Edited by verthigo

Your cat is adorable! Here is my little fella!

spacer.png

He's actually really affectionate, don't let that resting ***** face fool you. :rofl:

  • Author
1 minute ago, Mighty Oaks said:

Your cat is adorable! Here is my little fella!

spacer.png

He's actually really affectionate, don't let that resting ***** face fool you. :rofl:

what a baby awwww :bird: i love black and white kitties so much

1 minute ago, mercurialworld said:

what a baby awwww :bird: i love black and white kitties so much

Me too! He's getting a little sister next week as I'm getting a new kitten. 

Here's a photo the owner sent me at the weekend:
 

spacer.png

I can't wait to give her cuddles. spacer.png

@Psycho Just using this thread to say that this cat is adorable :laugh:

AapruyF.thumb.gif.248e0100a4a6eb3c6adbbc6e8704143c.gif

I was going to come in here and drag cats (I'm allergic) but your cat is too cute. congratulations to his beauty

Edited by Pikachoo

This is my 14,5 years old boy. The love of my life, my favorite human being in the world. I don't know what I'm gonna do once he's gone. I can't imagine life without him.

Next month marks 2 years since we discovered he is diabetic so I've been giving him insulin shots every 12 hours. 

 

IMG-20230922-211118-272.webp

  • Author
25 minutes ago, verthigo said:

Such a cutie !! 
 

I feel so grateful and lucky to have my baby girl by my side. The day I met her truly was a life-changing moment :heart:

spacer.png

 

omg the pic didn't load for me at first i think 😍 what a cute baby

  • Author
10 minutes ago, NoAngelus said:

This is my 14,5 years old boy. The love of my life, my favorite human being in the world. I don't know what I'm gonna do once he's gone. I can't imagine life without him.

Next month marks 2 years since we discovered he is diabetic so I've been giving him insulin shots every 12 hours. 

 

IMG-20230922-211118-272.webp

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDJUeeX5ayamnF5vRDIu- give him a big big hug from me

As the main character of ATRL, I wholeheartedly endorse this thread from one of my supporting characters. :clap3: 
 

But seriously, I love cats. I have only ever owned one, and unfortunately he passed away, but his legacy lives on eternally within me. That was the greatest love I've ever been grateful enough to experience and I hope one day I'm ready to take it on again. :heart:

11 minutes ago, mercurialworld said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDJUeeX5ayamnF5vRDIu- give him a big big hug from me

I will, thanks images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDJUeeX5ayamnF5vRDIu-

 

He's a fighter :heart:

I love cats so much :jonny5:

 

Happy Cat Day!:kitty:

 

Here are my crazy orange boys :gaycat4:

 

8ESlfah.png

 

And also my forever fur angel, still miss you :heart2::angelo:

 

rZ4Mym9.png

 

Edited by Subzero

3 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

This is my 14,5 years old boy. The love of my life, my favorite human being in the world. I don't know what I'm gonna do once he's gone. I can't imagine life without him.

Next month marks 2 years since we discovered he is diabetic so I've been giving him insulin shots every 12 hours. 

 

IMG-20230922-211118-272.webp

Keep loving him and he could live to be even older. My beautiful cat Tyler that I had since I was a child just recently passed on his own. He was 18. I miss him so much. Sending so much love to your beautiful baby :heart2:

Edited by JustHoran

All of your cat babies are beautiful :heart2:

 

I've had cats my entire life and love them. RIP to my Tyler :heart2: 18 years and it wasn't long enough.

Edited by JustHoran

22 hours ago, JustHoran said:

Keep loving him and he could live to be even older. My beautiful cat Tyler that I had since I was a child just recently passed on his own. He was 18. I miss him so much. Sending so much love to your beautiful baby :heart2:

Thank you sooo much :heart2: 

 

So sorry for your loss, but the fact that he got to live a long life filled with love... Makes my heart full. 

 

I know my Caki knows how much I love him, and I feel like it can really make a difference :heart2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.