Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tate McRae readies TM3 Era

Featured Replies

Will really tell if Greedy was a fluke I fear

 

Screenshot below played at the end of her set

 

  • Replies 27
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Just a Gay on ATRL
    Just a Gay on ATRL

    Her McRae of Light is coming

  • goldstargay
    goldstargay

    Yes, she really needs to go the Rihanna route and just give us a new album each year, flood us with bops and she COULD be one of the dominant pop girls

  • Acuminatus
    Acuminatus

    I hope the success of Greedy pushes her in the direction of bops with choreo and not the sad girl ballads.

I really wish her the best, she has all the talent to deliver another great era. Hopefully the next album is more cohesive

atrl was all over this girl this being the new IT girl (Avis included) like 6 months ago, so let's see! 

As much a talented performer as she is, you can't deny that Greedy smashing was majorly due to the song itself. But at least she has some visibility now and some new fans after the last album, so hope she has a surefire banger as the lead single and she'll be set for the new era. 

I hope the success of Greedy pushes her in the direction of bops with choreo and not the sad girl ballads.

I still feel like THINK LATER had a lot of potential coming off of greedy but unfortunately she was rushed by the label. She could've made a "Loose" type of album with Timbaland as the executive producer to get more urban/2000s vibes. It would've ate and she couldve pulled it off tbh.

Yes, she really needs to go the Rihanna route and just give us a new album each year, flood us with bops and she COULD be one of the dominant pop girls

8 hours ago, Acuminatus said:

I hope the success of Greedy pushes her in the direction of bops with choreo and not the sad girl ballads.

 

1 hour ago, Dolce Vita said:

she needs to fully give mid 00s pop girl cvnt :WAP:

.

THINK LATER was great but RCA dropped the ball hard :rip: I hope she delivers anyway :clap3:

I am so confused how they released no third single after greedy / exes both smashed.

f8mjXjb.gif

  • Author
29 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

I am so confused how they released no third single after greedy / exes both smashed.

f8mjXjb.gif

Especially when RFTH has like 150M Streams on Spotify with no TTH push :rip: 

Judging by the timing, I think her team wants her to perform at the VMA's. I need her to serve this energy the WHOLE era :WAP:


C'mon Tate, with the right songs and management she can become thee MPG, none of her peers is touching her on stage :party:

11 hours ago, Acuminatus said:

I hope the success of Greedy pushes her in the direction of bops with choreo and not the sad girl ballads.

i want this soooo bad but i remember watching an interview from a few months ago where she says she'll never quit doing the slower songs bc she loves them and that's the sound she started with:rip: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.