Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do you miss LIZ Y2K?

Featured Replies

Not really. Some of her songs were nice but she didn't reinvent the wheel.

I've been a fan since Hush and honestly, no… I would love her to release more music but she's not really moving the needle.

never liked her. Hannah Diamond was always better 

Well, yes! She should have happened instead of R*n* S*w*y*m*. Sadly peaked when she wanted a familiar fruit moment. 

Well no! She is a horrible person + the universe will make her pay for not allowing a SOPHIE and Britney collaboration to happen back in 2015

Edited by WaterDiamonds

YO, I've been thinking about this woman so much lately.

 

 full.jpg

 

this photo she did was all over tumblr back in the day. i kinda wanted to marry her 

Nope, she served her purpose, she gave us Mickey.

Plus she's a zionist bootlicket

Honestly...yes. I think we're getting Sunscreen though 

I don't miss racist zionists, so no. She had a good mixtape and an ok album, we'll be fine.

btr 2gthr is the best song of all time, it's a shame she's a weirdo bc planet y2k was kinda that album :WAP:

her EP 'Just Like You' still gets major spins from me.

her earlier EPs are still her best work, I wouldn't be mad if she came back to that hyper-r&b sound but otherwise she can keep her tired pop attempts

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.