Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift celebrates Deadpool & Wolverine release

Featured Replies

  • Replies 72
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SweetOreosOfHeaven
    SweetOreosOfHeaven

    Mediocrity recognizes mediocrity 

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    …Ready for Invitro? Ejaculate Game I Donated Sperm Bank Don't Sterilize Me Surrogate Look What Doctors Made Me Do Sperm It Blows… Zygote Ambulance Father o

  • I'd happily donate as well on Hugh's and Ryan's abs 

For the first time in her career she used a ghostwriter because that was actually funny :sistrens:

Her being besties with Ryan Reynolds and his wife makes so much sense :heart2:

  • Author
7 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

PoisonedIvy take a nap or something!

I literally just woke up from a healthy 8 hours of rest thank you :nicole:

  • Popular Post

…Ready for Invitro?

Ejaculate Game

I Donated Sperm Bank

Don't Sterilize Me

Surrogate

Look What Doctors Made Me Do

Sperm It Blows…

Zygote

Ambulance

Father of My Embryo

Donating With Our Nuts Dry

Labgown

This Is Why We Can't Have Consanguinity

Call It Co-parenting

New Born Screening

 

 

 

The way that story alone probably just earned the movie another $100 million in the box office :dies:

All I saw was "Taylor Swift Praises Sperm…" and I was like, same girl, same :allears:

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

…Ready for Invitro?

Ejaculate Game

I Donated Sperm Bank

Don't Sterilize Me

Surrogate

Look What Doctors Made Me Do

Sperm It Blows…

Zygote

Ambulance

Father of My Embryo

Donating With Our Nuts Dry

Labgown

This Is Why We Can't Have Consanguinity

Call It Co-parenting

New Born Screening

 

 

 

you're always so quick and funny :bibliahh:

  • ATRL Moderator

@wastedpotential I guess she has written the word Sperm now so maybe we were onto something when we talked about who're music :gaycat2:

33 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Mediocrity recognizes mediocrity :clap3:

As predictable as you RUNNING to a thread with sperm in the title :clap3:

45 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

…Ready for Invitro?

Ejaculate Game

I Donated Sperm Bank

Don't Sterilize Me

Surrogate

Look What Doctors Made Me Do

Sperm It Blows…

Zygote

Ambulance

Father of My Embryo

Donating With Our Nuts Dry

Labgown

This Is Why We Can't Have Consanguinity

Call It Co-parenting

New Born Screening

 

 

 

I can't ******* stand you, when will you ever miss with these :bibliahh:

  • Author
1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

…Ready for Invitro?

Ejaculate Game

I Donated Sperm Bank

Don't Sterilize Me

Surrogate

Look What Doctors Made Me Do

Sperm It Blows…

Zygote

Ambulance

Father of My Embryo

Donating With Our Nuts Dry

Labgown

This Is Why We Can't Have Consanguinity

Call It Co-parenting

New Born Screening

 

 

 

I love you so much :rip: 

As a non-Swiftie, I'm so confused. So Ryan Reynolds made Taylor godmother to one of his kids? And she's making a joke directly referencing his sperm to make the child?

Add grossed out to the list, even if it wasn't a clean image like Taylor delivering this nasty joke.

2 minutes ago, ThePopStop said:

As a non-Swiftie, I'm so confused. So Ryan Reynolds made Taylor godmother to one of his kids? And she's making a joke directly referencing his sperm to make the child?

Add grossed out to the list, even if it wasn't a clean image like Taylor delivering this nasty joke.

Not sure why her saying sperm made you clutch your pearl necklace so bad!

2 hours ago, Popboi. said:

As predictable as you RUNNING to a thread with sperm in the title :clap3:

Okay?

Popboi.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.