Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Track star Trey Cunningham comes out

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Wait he's my age let slide into his DMs and find out if he's a top :gaylorcat2:

1 minute ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Wait he's my age let slide into his DMs and find out if he's a top :gaylorcat2:

spacer.png

I mean.. The way he spreads his legs.. Are we shocked? 

 

667a041bb0725915cf70a7ca.jpg

 

Good for u king :heart: welcome. 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

I don't even know who that is so I can't say that I'm surprised and I also can't say I'm not surprised, but congrats :clap3:

Never heard of him, but he is HAWT as hell! Congrats on coming out  :clap3:

 

25 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Wait he's my age let slide into his DMs and find out if he's a top :gaylorcat2:

That ugly hair tells me he's a bottom.

3 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

he's got the face 

That's what I was going to say. Like it's crazy that we can decide on people's sexuality just by looking their face

36 minutes ago, Adam's Eve said:

Surprised?l

 

personally I thought the closet was glass

 

8 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

he's got the face 

These 2010'd reactions :skull:

We need to stop 'coming out' 

Yeah he was all over FSU's Grindr so it's not a surprise but it didn't really warrant an article 

1 hour ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Wait he's my age let slide into his DMs and find out if he's a top :gaylorcat2:

 

Looks like you're stuck doing Britney Spears choreography together 

 

I thought he was out and proud based on his trials appearance :rip:

An excellent and cute athlete :clap3:

 

Silver medal at WC (second most important competition after Olympics in track & field) is no joke 

spacer.png

Edited by skyandground

Oh, we can tell, that pose is giving me minding my business (secretly looking at the hot guys at my university)

I thought it would be the Yu Gi Oh one

 

Anyway, good for him :heart: he's cute

2 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Imagine how much fun he had in the Olympic Village  :lakitu:

Sadly he had his  worst run of the season right at the trials and didn't make the team.  Did come in second at the last Diamond League meeting and won the Gyulai Istvan Memorial meeting yesterday. So at least he seems to be getting over that disappointment decently well. And yes, I like  my track and field, watching , not actually running.

the gayface comments - true, but y'all are so bitchy about it :toofunny3:

 

 

OT: Good for ha :clap3: 

Edited by modeblock

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.