Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Spotify debuts NSFW canvas

Featured Replies

I need someone to hack every tracks on Radical Optimism with this so it can boost the numbers :dies:

 

This is the last chance to save Dua from a complete bomb nn

  • Replies 98
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author
1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Omg today's video is much better :redface:

 

:suburban:

 

8 minutes ago, glitch said:

 

:suburban:

 

Somebody finally using this feature correctly. Keeping everyone perched for the next clip while they stream the song. 

:suburban:

When Miss Valerie debuts in your Spotify Wrapped then what?

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Why it keeps changing :fan: We need the OF link of each actor so I can donate 

  • ATRL Moderator

Anyone know who the guy in the current clip is? Asking for a friend

:toofunny2: so no one at Spotify HQ reviews the canvases before they let them be uploaded? 

 

Not that this affects my Spotify much because I have canvases turned off. The novelty of them wore off quick for me.

They removed it :redface: I saw the whole album SNAPPED into oblivion like Thanos 

I really hope it was her because that's a genius marketing move 

  • ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Nintendoes said:

They removed it :redface: I saw the whole album SNAPPED into oblivion like Thanos 

mariah carey grave site GIF

9 hours ago, glitch said:

 

:suburban:

 

(h)eaux wow HEW is this hottie

On 5/19/2024 at 4:42 PM, PoisonedIvy said:

Wait I love him 

Me too!! 😭

Spotify

05-19 - 41,412

05-20 - 311,309

 

They stopped her bag omg

 

:suburban:

Edited by tomo

Not me wanting to order posts by likes thinking I was on LPSG. :ninja:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.