Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Why is ATRL sleeping on this bop?

Featured Replies

i constantly hear this on the radio in the car :deadbanana4:

 

but i like it actually, it's a fun bop. the sample does sound a little out of tune but i kinda dig it

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

It's a good song I've decided. Took two tries to get into it. Second time worked.

I heard it for the first time yesterday evening. I didn't even know she had a song out; I really like it!

  • Author

We failed super love by miss nashe we CANNOT fail this this summer :jonny:

Well slap me and call me an insomniac, this song is a ******* bop. I thought we all knew dat. 
 

I will say tho.. these 00s dancehall type samples are becoming trite. Like can we just bring it all back, but make it fresh?  

Edited by BGKC

Why don't you staaaaay

 

giphy.gif

 

Stay here after hoooours

 

giphy.gif

ohh i heard this on NMF when it first came out. the sample caught my attention cause that song has been begging for someone to use it for ages. overall this still isnt really serving for me tho 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.