Disastrous Billy Porter date on TikTok

Horizon Flame

not billy making the poor boy pay for dinner and drinks

J7nEyDS.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

They need to put AI to use and have it make summaries of boring long ass videos like this.

• Like 7
  • Haha 6

This guys voice is extremely irritating, can somebody summarise please?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

i ain't watching all that, happy for u though or sorry that happened

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

When he said that Billy was bitching about Harry Styles even on a date :bibliahh:

• Haha 10

3 minutes ago, KFC said:

This guys voice is extremely irritating, can somebody summarise please?

Okay gurl listen up:

He went backstage and Billy kissed him low key without consent. He asked him on a date to talk about socials.

B went off over some BS in some taxi after he asked him on a date. B did some blow? 

During the date B was screaming because he was under influence? B let him pay the whole bill 630 pounds.

B slept during the play in the theater. Woke up during intermission. 

This is it.

But he never mentioned Billy Porter.

• Like 1

Ok i sat thru it

But damn, totally believable. I would not except anything else from that MESS

justice for the Pose actresses 

He looks exactly like the type of person I would expect Billy Porter to date. :cm:

• Like 1

beautiful teeth

I don't know that I can feel sympathy for someone who agreed to go on a date with Billy Porter 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Wooper said:

Okay gurl listen up:

He went backstage and Billy kissed him low key without consent. He asked him on a date to talk about socials.

B went off over some BS in some taxi after he asked him on a date. B did some blow? 

During the date B was screaming because he was under influence? B let him pay the whole bill 630 pounds.

B slept during the play in the theater. Woke up during intermission. 

This is it.

But he never mentioned Billy Porter.

I think it was weed not blow

• Like 1

People who expose bad dates publicly by name on social media are tacky af. Unless the person did something truly deplorable where they need to be stopped, at LEAST give the person a courtesy of keeping the story anon. Keep your bad dating stories to yourself and your close circle of friends/family - but not every bad date even with a celeb deserves a public expose. Our culture is so obsessed with exposing, I hate it - some things are NOT meant for public consumption of any randos. Not everything is appropriate for social media. We all go on dates with people we don't like or find weird, but most of them don't deserve their tea aired out like this even if they happen to be someone you don't like.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 10

There's just some things you take with to the grave and going on a date with Billy Porter is one of them

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

For a content creator this was told in a highly non-entertaining way lol both insufferable 

• Like 3

I'm still stuck on the part of him saying YES to go on a date with Billy Porter and getting sexually assaulted. 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

his ugly voice made me turn it off. congratulations or sorry for whatever ever happened to him 

• Haha 1

spacer.png

• Haha 2

yeah i aint watching all of that. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

People who expose bad dates publicly by name on social media are tacky af. Unless the person did something truly deplorable where they need to be stopped, at LEAST give the person a courtesy of keeping the story anon. Keep your bad dating stories to yourself and your close circle of friends/family - but not every bad date even with a celeb deserves a public expose. Our culture is so obsessed with exposing, I hate it - some things are NOT meant for public consumption of any randos. Not everything is appropriate for social media. We all go on dates with people we don't like or find weird, but most of them don't deserve their tea aired out like this even if they happen to be someone you don't like.

In all fairness the guy never mentions the name. I'm not sure how we're all assuming this is 100% Billy Porter?

Slay at this queen being a fellow Welshy too :bird:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, BLΔCKP!NK said:

his ugly voice made me turn it off. congratulations or sorry for whatever ever happened to him 

Definitely a sorry. 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

This guy looks and sounds absolutely insufferable

He's cute but why do some gays overdo the botox and make themselves look like they've had three facelifts?

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.