Disastrous Billy Porter date on TikTok

Horizon Flame

Yikes! Both should've been happily miserable together based on their personalities.

Why do we hate Billy Porter? And why do all these clout chasers all look, sound and think the same? :rip:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

He sounds insufferable too. I'll say I did see Billy a couple times back in Pennsylvania and he did have a preference for this kind of boy let's just say that :suburban:

Edited by Life Savers
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

i feel like ive been watching this video for 10 minutes now

Ib6hplY.png

Chile I tuned out after 3 minutes 

• Haha 1

I thought he was married to Some random white man :rip: 

Okay and what does he want us to do with this information

People love to think they're going to use a celebrity to social climb and not pay the consequences (aka. deal with someone absolutely deranged because their lives are warped by fame and fortune). Time and time again there's a price to be paid. 

1 hour ago, dumbsparce said:

Why do we hate Billy Porter? And why do all these clout chasers all look, sound and think the same? :rip:

he's a snow queen

1 hour ago, dumbsparce said:

He's a jealous, bitter, crazy person who verbally abuses people.  

He made this guy (in the video) pay $700+ for him on a first date after screaming at him about Harry Styles and falling asleep throughout the show they watched, all while leading him on about doing business together.  Horrible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

I thought he was married to Some random white man :rip: 

Billy? He was, emphasis on the word was.

His divorce + losing his home has probably sent him spinning in the last year. From 'ol boy's story, it seems like he may be drinking and drugging a little too much to cope with things. Smh.

i stopped the video at "very famous actor" :priceless:

He looks like David Bromstad 

53b4052ff52e9842b76f4b8efad99560

• Like 1

It was very tacky of him to share this story and indicative of his character how much he relished in retelling it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Summed up:

- Billy didn't acknowledge the bill the waiter presented and the date had to pay 408 pounds

- Billy wanted drinks; the date had to pay 100 pounds

- Billy immediately started kissing on the date when they swapped business information 

- Billy wanted an Uber back home 

- Billy came to the conclusion that he didn't need an assistant because this date lives in London and not NY

- Billy was a hot mess, fell  asleep during the first 3 minutes of a film, woke up, demanded for water

(not in proper time order)

You deserve the world for this 

• Haha 1

how do you make short videos on tiktok that feel like 10-hours documentary for national geographic

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Apolonio said:

I'm still stuck on the part of him saying YES to go on a date with Billy Porter and getting sexually assaulted. 

spacer.png

Lbr he probably said yes to clout chase anyways 

3 hours ago, Tropical said:

People love to think they're going to use a celebrity to social climb and not pay the consequences (aka. deal with someone absolutely deranged because their lives are warped by fame and fortune). Time and time again there's a price to be paid. 

Let's not victim blame here when Billy assaulted him, made him call a cab, made him pay for dinner and drinks then tried to assault him again, all while dangling a business opportunity and then snatching it away. Don't act like you wouldn't do the same thing if a big celebrity hit on you AND suggested you could work for them. It was sleazy and manipulative on Billy's part.

• Thanks 1

I reaalllly wanted to come in here on some "how can y'all be so sure it's BP?" and how it's kinda wild to take the baton and run with it as if it's irrefutable fact.

HOWEVER…

I watched the entire video and it's really giving him lmao.

And not in the hasty or slightly problematic way some y'all are rushing to claim it's him (eg. "He's a hateful egomaniac" and all your personal views) but simply based on every aspect of the TikTok'ers description.

I find BP A LOT and clocked on to his persona as far back as the promo/Award season for Pose season 1. Not only is he a lot, the nuances of his character are…something to say the least. The abrupt subject changes when speaking. zero to 100 anger, the almost caricature performance of his "real self", the inflated sense of self.

I always thought he either had some kind of literal mental health issue, used substances, or both. Assuming the story is him, the TikTok'ers storytime essentially confirms all of the above. Add to that the money issues he's publicly spoken about and the behavior with the payment makes even more sense.

Yikes. 

tacky to share a story like this? if i get scammed i would 100% do anything in my power to warn people.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Peroxide said:

In all fairness the guy never mentions the name. I'm not sure how we're all assuming this is 100% Billy Porter?

Slay at this queen being a fellow Welshy too :bird:

Please, it was a dead giveaway that it's Billy when the guy in the video talked about how on the date he mentioned the guy's impact in fashion, which proceeded to cause said guy to rant about "people crediting another man for it" instead of him :rip: 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.