Cardi B - "Enough (Miami)"

punisher

37 minutes ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

This is so mysognistic. And wrong. 

Yeah all the people who think they are career trajectory experts when it comes to Belcalis really is an interesting phenomenon. Cardi has arguably the best chart numbers of any female rapper, and they think cause she’s not getting a global crossover hit on a rap song, her career is over. Delusional 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• punisher

• X~MoviePoP

• theweekend

49 minutes ago, Mornings said:

Yeah all the people who think they are career trajectory experts when it comes to Belcalis really is an interesting phenomenon. Cardi has arguably the best chart numbers of any female rapper, and they think cause she’s not getting a global crossover hit on a rap song, her career is over. Delusional 

they seriously believe she’s saweetie or JT level lmfaoo 

there’s a reason her recent singles have been tanking and it isn’t too hard to hear why, as long as her name is still out there she isn’t counted out

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, punisher said:

they seriously believe she’s saweetie or JT level lmfaoo 

there’s a reason her recent singles have been tanking and it isn’t too hard to hear why, as long as her name is still out there she isn’t counted out

I would even argue she’s not tanking if you compare people in her music category and their audience. She’s definitely not in the lead but she’s not tanking by any means. bongos debuting in the top 20 with a sound that’s completely out of left field for American audience is actually pretty good imo. 

I think people feel her hesitation and use the fact that she’s said she’s bluntly that she’s insecure to pick holes in everything she does. We are getting fed multiple singles, buzz tracks, features, droplets and all with visuals and budget. Who else is getting that!?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

This is so mysognistic. And wrong. 

Do you know the definition of misogyny? 

• Haha 3

“Last chance to revive her career!!!” please, the overdramatics :rip: all she needs is a good song to click and she’ll be fine. 

The fact that she hasn’t resorted to a girly pop-leaning rap song yet is admirable 

• Like 1

There is no way this doesn’t have a MV ready after all the talk about pushing reset and finally coming strong in the new year

1 hour ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

There is no way this doesn’t have a MV ready after all the talk about pushing reset and finally coming strong in the new year

Well this is the quietest its been regarding a MV with her. Usually theres hints

4 Million likes on TikTok 

My coinsss are ready 

spacer.png

• Like 2

So..this coming week?

• Like 2

She’s changing the name. It’s not announced yet, but it will be the new name and in parentheses (Miami) cause she does only say it in the snippet and no where else in the song 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Monky_2405 said:

So..this coming week?

according to her it's 15th but she didn't say the month or the year :deadvision:

Edited by theweekend

do we think the announcement is coming monday night or tuesday?

16 hours ago, Mornings said:

I think it's quite interesting because even her chart "flops" (her own singles, not features) usually always go Top 20 and most of the time spend at least two months (or more) on the charts, that's something a lot of her peers cannot even do. 

Hot Sh*t: #13 peak (12 weeks)

Bongos: #14 peak (11 weeks) 

• Like 4

This is a SHOOT. Getty don't lie :sistrens:

• Like 2

i’m so scared but excited to see the single cover :jonny5:

i hope she doesn’t miss like the like what cover

2 hours ago, punisher said:

oh she ate

hair looking LUSH :flame:

12 hours ago, Mornings said:

She’s changing the name. It’s not announced yet, but it will be the new name and in parentheses (Miami) cause she does only say it in the snippet and no where else in the song 

Is there a music video 

3 hours ago, Badboidami said:

This is a SHOOT. Getty don't lie :sistrens:

this might be her definitive wig. she looks insanely good with it.

• Like 1

around 12 hours till the official announcement if she follows her usual rollout

i don't think she should change the name... its named as "MIAMI" on the pre-save, and that's what everyone is referring to when they talk about the song on social media. plusss her putting Miami in parentheses of the actual title is tacky loll.

25 minutes ago, Garbaj said:

i don't think she should change the name... its named as "MIAMI" on the pre-save, and that's what everyone is referring to when they talk about the song on social media. plusss her putting Miami in parentheses of the actual title is tacky loll.

yeah she’s overthinking this whole name thing, fans would’ve referred it to its new name so there was no need to change it to miami, and there’s no need to do ____ (Miami)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, punisher said:

yeah she’s overthinking this whole name thing, fans would’ve referred it to its new name so there was no need to change it to miami, and there’s no need to do ____ (Miami)

I think ___ (Miami) will be cute. Just like Bodak Yellow (Money Moves)

• Like 1

She ate with the album cover 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.