Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Anastacia (Album) Appreciation Thread

Featured Replies

Anastacia was a commercial success, peaking at the top of the albums charts in several countries, including Australia, Belgium, Germany, Greece, the Netherlands, Sweden, and the United Kingdom, and was the 2nd biggest album of 2004 in Europe. 

 

The album was never released in Anastacia's native United States

 

Anastacia_(album).png

 

The way she's American and said America isn't even worth my time and didn't even release it there is such a statement

 

She really said I have enough success overseas and let me keep my energy for those who love me 

 

The amount of gems: "Seasons Change", "I Do" and "Welcome To My Truth" and the amazing singles "Left Outside Alone" and "Sick and Tired"

 

 

 

Weekly charts

Chart (2004) Peak
position
Australian Albums (ARIA)[10] 1
Austrian Albums (Ö3 Austria)[11] 1
Belgian Albums (Ultratop Flanders)[12] 1
Danish Albums (Hitlisten)[15] 1
Dutch Albums (Album Top 100)[16] 1
European Albums (Billboard)[17] 1
German Albums (Offizielle Top 100)[20] 1
Greek International Albums (IFPI)[21] 1
Norwegian Albums (VG-lista)[27] 1
Scottish Albums (OCC)[30] 1
Swedish Albums (Sverigetopplistan)[32] 1
Swiss Albums (Schweizer Hitparade)[33] 1
UK Albums (OCC)[34] 1
Irish Albums (IRMA)[23] 2
Italian Albums (FIMI)[24] 2
Portuguese Albums (AFP)[29] 2
Spanish Albums (PROMUSICAE)[31] 2
Czech Albums (ČNS IFPI)[14] 3
Finnish Albums (Suomen virallinen lista)[18] 3
Hungarian Albums (MAHASZ)[22] 4
Belgian Albums (Ultratop Wallonia)[13] 5

 

Year-end charts

Chart (2004) Position
German Albums (Offizielle Top 100)[44] 1
Swiss Albums (Schweizer Hitparade)[51] 1
Austrian Albums (Ö3 Austria)[37] 2
Dutch Albums (Album Top 100)[40] 2
European Albums (Billboard)[41] 2
Belgian Albums (Ultratop Flanders)[38] 6
UK Albums (OCC)[52] 6
Italian Albums (FIMI)[47] 8
Spanish Albums (PROMUSICAE)[49] 8
Portuguese Albums (AFP)[48] 9
Swedish Albums (Sverigetopplistan)[50] 11
Australian Albums (ARIA)[36] 14
Worldwide Albums (IFPI)[53] 15
Irish Albums (IRMA)[46] 18
Finnish Albums (Suomen virallinen lista)[42] 21
Hungarian Albums (MAHASZ)[45] 32
Belgian Albums (Ultratop Wallonia)[39] 38
French Albums (SNEP)[43] 46

 

I remember being obsessed with this album even tho it didn’t do well here in the States. Shes super underrated 

That's such a genuinely great album! Also shoutout to Heavy On My Heart:

 

One of my favourite pop/rock albums of all time.

 

Welcome to My Truth >>> 

Sick and Tired>>>>>>>>>>> I've been listening to that a lot the last few months.

54 minutes ago, Davidoff said:

I remember being obsessed with this album even tho it didn’t do well here in the States. Shes super underrated 

Yeah I have no idea why.  I loved her first but that was a flop as well. Glad she got a career somewhere.

2 hours ago, naval23 said:

The way she's American and said America isn't even worth my time and didn't even release it there is such a statement

 

She really said I have enough success overseas and let me keep my energy for those who love me 

you act like this was her decision :rip:

One of my all-time favorite albums :jonny6: there isn't one single song I dislike. Even the four B-sides from the CD singles are fantastic.

5 hours ago, Hiphopper said:

I do, the song we needed then and we need more than ever now.

It's always been my favorite from the album, even as a kid when I first got the CD :duca:

Not my fave of hers but it's still very good! She should've kept this music genre for the follow up instead of a GH album and the weak "Heavy Rotation" that literally killed her career :shakeno:

 

Stream this delicious gem

 

 

 

That bridge :smitten:

 

 

 

The 2 first singles are absolutely amazing. I Do should've been the third single.

I used to be obsessed with this album. Actually, I was obsessed with her first three albums back in the day. It’s a shame I haven’t liked anything since, but those three will always hold a special place in my heart. :clap3:

ugh her best album

I remember screaming left outside alone bridge/last chorus back in the day like there was no chance to listen to it again

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.