• D.Va

• Superbitch

• dabunique

• barbiegrande

She needs a Freedom Social account for this kind of bitter nonsense 

• Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

No one owes you anything, Nicki

Idk why she's complaining anyway when Cowgirl is one of the best songs on the album

• Like 2

Okay this is pretty shady lol. Also, Doja’s feature was DONE. Something must have happened or Doja wouldn’t have even stepped in the booth in the first place.

Why is she talking so low she is trying to put a hex on someone :bibliahh:

it’s dark sided 

• Haha 10

Why do they give that much importance to features? Is it like a social code or something?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I really want to hear Doja's side of the story. She apparently sent her verse back so I want to know what made her eventually pull out.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, X~MoviePoP said:

Doja literally is the most exciting rap girl. Of courseeee nicki will turn on her fully soon

Obviously when u invent a genre called pop rap and someone who looks up to u has snatched da genre from u and elevated it 

nicki sorry but u declined to be on planet her too. doja gave you both get into it yuh and imagine. so yeah i get why she would also say no back. she needs to just let this go tbh

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

I really want to hear Doja's side of the story. She apparently sent her verse back so I want to know what made her eventually pull out.

ego got ahold of her probably

not her burning bridges with the only female rapper that supports her :bibliahh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Revolution said:

why does she hate every female rapper :rogue:

You don’t need to wonder why. She IS the problem. She wants them to be like jt and akvars. That’s embarrassing 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Nicki mad cause that Planet Her reject probably would have boosted her closer to 300k and gave the album even better legs.

Oh well. This is why some of the newer rap girls should have been more careful instead of starstruck.

• Like 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.