Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Nicki talks about doja declining a feature again

Featured Replies

On 12/26/2023 at 9:32 PM, BaddieBarb said:

The overreaction ☠️ She just explained what happened. It ain’t that deep. I think she just finds it weird that Doja would say “I feel like you don’t like me” when Nicki has never done anything to her. Someone is probably getting on Doja’s ear and causing conflict when there was none.

That was my thought. Dojas team seems shady af. Like they’d definitely put some **** in her head about it. Nicki said it came back to he that the artist didn’t think she liked her. That could be just someone on Dojas team making **** up. They should’ve stick to the “I’m in a different era” or “I don’t want to be associated with Luke” story but they wanted to stir the pot

  • Replies 156
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, BoDaToe said:

That was my thought. Dojas team seems shady af. Like they’d definitely put some **** in her head about it. Nicki said it came back to he that the artist didn’t think she liked her. That could be just someone on Dojas team making **** up. They should’ve stick to the “I’m in a different era” or “I don’t want to be associated with Luke” story but they wanted to stir the pot

Doja is managed by Gee Roberson...

Who is Nicki's old manager

 

:clack:

Edited by D.Va

1 hour ago, D.Va said:

Doja is managed by Gee Roberson...

Who is Nicki's old manager

 

:clack:

Episode 1 Premiere GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

4 hours ago, BoDaToe said:

That was my thought. Dojas team seems shady af. Like they’d definitely put some **** in her head about it. Nicki said it came back to he that the artist didn’t think she liked her. That could be just someone on Dojas team making **** up. They should’ve stick to the “I’m in a different era” or “I don’t want to be associated with Luke” story but they wanted to stir the pot

Treacherous waters cast the darkness on thy weathering soul

12 hours ago, BoDaToe said:

Doja also didn’t scam her fans w 4 vinyl variants with less than half the album on them because she couldn’t finish the album. Doja also didn’t use rejects from previous albums and unfinished songs to beef up her track list for more streams.

Lol you been under a rock cause..

11 hours ago, D.Va said:

Doja is managed by Gee Roberson...

Who is Nicki's old manager

 

:clack:

Mmmmhhhh..... I see

 

:clack:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.