Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Co-workers that act like your Boss

Featured Replies

Have you ever experienced a co-worker, specifically one that has the same position or experience as you, try to manage or Boss you around? I swear these are the worst type of Employees to work with. Like you’re literally doing the same job but then they come over and criticize, Nitpick, or micro-manage you? :deadbanana2:
 

I be Like ***** back the **** up. What are you even doing over here😭 

Yeah I have this coworker who I genuinely like as a person but who gets on my nerves as an employee. I'm a shift lead and so is she but she has nothing but criticism to offer at any given time. Like girl back up, you're not my boss.

:clack:

I hate these types of people, and I also hate the hoes who can’t say anything or give feedback without adding a stupid “:)” “<3” or emoji :rip: I hate corporate America so much 

I had a co-worker like that. We were in the same position and I was better at the job than her but she would constantly criticize everything I did even when my boss said I was doing great!

 

When she applied for and got a promotion (while I wanted to stay at the position we had) I was so happy to say goodbye. Then she hated her promotion and tried to come back to our position but couldn’t :laugh2:

I am that coworker :gaycat6: I don't boss people around or criticize them but I do have a tendency to nitpick a little bit. I try not to do it too much, only when it's really necessary.

The worst types. I was taken advantage of for so many years because of my stupid and naive polite/sweet nature. I found out that it was a tactic for them to use coworkers/You to work their work load so they can be get away with doing less. 

 

I've learnt the hard way. YOU HAVE to put a stop to them otherwise you'll go down that rabbit hole and find yourself doing other people's jobs. 

 

Working hard and doing YOUR job to the best of your ability will be recognized. Doing above and beyond that? Isn't going to, infact you will only get taken advantage of without the company having to spend on a new position/title. 

Edited by TouchinFree

  • ATRL Moderator

HATE those employees + the ones who act like they getting a raise for snitching.  :toofunny3:

33 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

I am that coworker :gaycat6: I don't boss people around or criticize them but I do have a tendency to nitpick a little bit. I try not to do it too much, only when it's really necessary.

Electric Chair. Only option I fear. 

Yes I messaged her saying ‘fyi you aren’t my manager’ and she started crying on a call :rip:

34 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

I am that coworker :gaycat6: I don't boss people around or criticize them but I do have a tendency to nitpick a little bit. I try not to do it too much, only when it's really necessary.

Everyone probably hates you no offence :rip:

1 hour ago, Namie-Knowles said:

Electric Chair. Only option I fear. 

 

1 hour ago, Maneater said:

Everyone probably hates you no offence :rip:

:gaycat7:

It can be annoying but all it takes is a couple times where you assert yourself against their crap and they buzz around to others, or at least stop addressing you directly.
 

I see both sides of this person at work. they want to just do their own thing but in my case, they have seniority there is an unspoken expectation to take charge when our shift lead isn’t around. She gets neurotic about making the right decisions and it shows up as questioning and critiquing. However, if we didn’t have 2 lazy bums who don’t pull their weight half the time, then it probably wouldn’t be so bad.

I have so many people at my job who act like this especially this yuck mouth ass racist white woman who SWEARS like she’s the ceo of the company despite the fact she’s only lead. a lazy one at that :rip: I had to cuss her out in numerous occasions and she doesn’t bother me anymore :dies: She even tried to kiki with me, like girl stfu

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.