Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do you like Nicki Minaj?

Do you like Nicki Minaj? 145 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you like Nicki Minaj?

    • Yes, I like Nicki Minaj.
      41%
    • No, I don't like Nicki Minaj.
      58%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

56 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

this !

 

the old, fun nicki who made bops was a lovely & funny person, inspirational even

 

the new miserable, trashy, constantly angry nicki who makes generic, shitty music on top of working/sleeping with pedos and rapists can eat **** 

PF2 has many songs with mature positive and uplifting messages fyi 

 

Obviously not speaking to or excusing her behavior outside of the music 

  • Replies 53
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • State of Grace.
    State of Grace.

    Nasty personality. Output stopped being good almost a decade ago. Geniunely what's there to like about her?     She's a good meme, though.

  • Off The Wall
    Off The Wall

    It's actually not... The human eye perceives the sky as blue due to Rayleigh scattering, though.  

  • she’s extremely arrogant and too far up her ass. she extremely delusional and thinks every female was a label plant out to replace her, when she doesn’t need to be the only female rapper in the world.

Honestly surprised by these poll results so far, it’s usually much worse for nicki here lol

 

anyhow I’m glad haters have a new thread to express themselves, must have been getting difficult with having to dodge all the good news for the barbs!

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

I have her blocked on spotify, not listened to her in years

How tf is that a question..? I ADORE NICKI MINAJ. She's the most delightful, deserving human being to ever grace the planet, and most definitely wouldn't, hypothetically, do absolutely unspeakable, abhorrent things just to secure an extra few #1 hits to bury the Queen of Flop and constant instigator of drama, Ms. Belcalis Alamanzar - and every other rap girlie - for good, so she can forever be the only female rapper on the scene. I could write essay upon essay on how we should all strive to be like her. THE Queen of Rap, music, and just life in general - it's really, truly not even open for debate at this point. 

 

:jonny6:

Edited by lg6chromatica

No, awful human being. The most toxic artist ever that having beef with everyone and is pushing 50 but still crying about charts and acts like a 10 years old on twitter 

I like her songs and thats it, her rants and wrong views and annoying persona I don't care much about

I like the old Nicki, she is so funny on her early interviews but now she seems full of herself

Yes. I’m a proud obsessed Nicki fan. I think she’s an amazing, talented and gorgeous woman. An incredible rapper, and only a sad, lonely, pathetic excuse of a human wouldn’t find her appealing. 

I find her absolutely AMAZING to be frank, and I wish her nothing but the best of the best.

You know what the best thing about Nicki is? She doesn’t give a **** about being “likable”. It’s empowering for a women to not feel the need to be nice or placate for the sake of others’ comfortability 

43 minutes ago, barbiegrande said:

You know what the best thing about Nicki is?

Everything

She makes some bops every now and then — but she's an evil, miserable person, and her stans are just as vile, stupid, and delusional as she is. 

It's hard to like someone who goes to bed with sex offenders and bullies victims of rape. But her stans are so deluded thinking "you're just pressed dud!!" 

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

She makes some bops every now and then — but she's an evil, miserable person, and her stans are just as vile, stupid, and delusional as she is. 

It's hard to like someone who goes to bed with sex offenders and bullies victims of rape. But her stans are so deluded thinking "you're just pressed dud!!" 

spacer.png

And the most ironic part is that she could break Lauryn Hill’s record that she and her fans want her to break so badly, and she could debut higher than Cardi if she even tried to show a single shred of moral decency. 

Do I like Nicki Minaj’s music? Some of it, yeah

 

Do I like Nicki Minaj? What is there to like?

She's probably the only female artist I actually dislike. She's a HORRIBLE person.

How can you not like her, she’s the queen of rap! Anyone who says otherwise is simply wrong

One of the worst people making music, and by far the worst out of all women. I enjoy watching her misery, it’s like taking a vitamin in the morning for me! :fan2:

3 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

She makes some bops every now and then — but she's an evil, miserable person, and her stans are just as vile, stupid, and delusional as she is. 

It's hard to like someone who goes to bed with sex offenders and bullies victims of rape. But her stans are so deluded thinking "you're just pressed dud!!" 

spacer.png

Don’t forget she was going to testify against her brother’s 11-year-old victim who he assaulted multiple times a week while her mother was at work, but then someone with sense talked her out of it! Then she proceeded to harass her husband’s victim years later and falsely claimed the black victim was a white woman to get people to think she was a racist trying to take a black man down. Her life is in shambles and I love to see it! Happy New Year GIF by HBO

i love her music but her as a person? absolutely not. she’s miserable and immoral. the build-up until queen was amazing and then she blew it all away after collaborating with a pedo and marrying a sex offender (who she proudly brags about).

 

I bought a ticket to her tour because i’ve always wanted to see her but i’m having second thoughts now (considering she’s sent hush money to her husband’s victim before)…

 

Just remembered that she also paid for her pedo brother’s bail. Yeah i might have to get that ticket rihfunded a$ap.

Edited by airplane

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.