Which MPGs will drop next year?

AndThenTheCocaine

As 2023 draws to a close, it's time to look at what the next year will bring. This year, many MPGs not named Taylor Swift or Olivia Rodrigo have seemingly gone missing in action, and so there are a lot of rumors about who's going to drop in 2024. In no particular order:

• Lady Gaga was seen dining with producers like will.i.am recently. Could this mean that she's pregnant with LG7?
  • Katy Perry hinted many times at her Vegas residency that an album is on the way. Will next year be her big comeback moment?
  • Ariana Grande was with Max Martin and is recently back in the studio. Will we get an album before Wicked?
  • Rihanna said at the beginning of the year that "it’d be ridiculous if [R9]'s not this year". Will 2024 finally be the year?
  • Adele has been rumored multiple times to be preparing a surprise drop. Is 35 on the way?
  • Billie Eilish recently shared her creative process for her next album with Dua Lipa. Will she turn things around with her third studio album?

Which of these MPGs do you think will actually deliver? Who else will drop? And who are you most excited for?

• Like 1

Honestly probably only Ariana and Katy from that list. I’m thinking LG7 is possible, but I think it’s more likely to release in 2025.

I def think Ariana and Billie will drop from this list. I doubt Katy will drop something new; especially a full album next year. Lady Gaga... it could be possible.

I'm pretty confident Katy is releasing her album in 2024. Billie is also for sure dropping her album. 

so adorable you believed rihanna dropping something, maybe a fenty panties single pack 

• Haha 1

The only thing Rihanna will drop is placenta. 

• Haha 6

Renaissance act ii

• Like 1

Artists im dying for to release something soon :gaycat2:

Madonna
: What is takin so long for a new album? i want new music so bad. Even if its some sort of unreleased or compilation album
Mariah-Janet : I definitely need a new album from them
Britney : I would live if we get at least two new songs from her. Even just an exercise of havin fun with music. Hope she tries next year if she's happier
Beyonce : Please give me the visuals or the country album
Avril : Is avril working on something right now? Maybe breakup album? i think she should release fast to not lose the momentum she gained in the last years
Xtina : its Time for Her. Hope we get disco bops and r&b ones. She needs a new album next year. English one. 
Shakira : She's coming this time after her 8-9 singles. Real Excited. Album confirmed for 2024
Taylor Swift : The-Re-Recordings. What if she releases T11???? or some sort of side project?
Rihanna : That would be a dream but probably not realistic at all lmfao
Lady Gaga : Maybe. I hope. 
Katy Perry : She Will. Im totally sure about it
Kesha : I think it would be great if she comes with another project soon. faster and more dancey and happier. 
Selena Gomez :  Can we GET a new record? I really want something new.  She's been teasing it for so long
Demi Lovato : I Hope we get a new album from her and is different to pop rock. Shes flopping with that sound. I want Demi to rise again in the charts
Miley Cyrus : Here for endless 2, an expanded edition or something unique I think next time she will come with something totally different to plastic-endless
Ariana  : Its time for one. The break been too long
Billie Eilish : Its time for that Pop Rock record or whatever she feels like.........
Zara Larsson : I hope they give her the green light even if the album flops. They probably will drop her :emofish:
Nelly Furtado : Hope the justin-timbaland situation didnt derail the album release :emofish:
Jlo :  Confirmed right?
Aly : I think they should come with something better than that last record soon
Pink : Can we have another album soon? But this time a reinvention girl
Kelly Clarkson : Here for a reedition of her new album or expanded edition with stronger singles
Rina Sawayama : I want something less pop rock than Hold The Girl. More Urban or Dance.

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 1

I hope Adele surprises us :duca:

Her residency ends in July and she can release Q4 2024/Q1 2025 

The music forecast is very open for next year. All the main girls dropped… excluding maybe Ariana? 

I feel like a new girl should debut next year. Rihanna’s still not coming. 

Edited by CristianGarcia

Highly doubt Adele will break from her formula but being still active with the residency does give me hope.

Katy and Dua for sure next year. 

I mean Taylor will certainly drop again :ryan3:

Of the girls in the op, I think Billie is certain (as is Dua), then Katy is likely, and Ariana and Gaga are 50/50 for a 2024 or 2025 release but they're coming eventually. 

Oh, and good luck booking that Adele or Rihanna album you speak of :gaycat4:

Edited by wastedpotential

Gaga is 100% releasing…the Joker 2 soundtrack. Whether she releases a solo studio album could go either way, but I know for sure we’re getting that next year at least. 

Dua is releasing obviously, I think Billie’s going to release, Taylor definitely will, and I think Katy will as well. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.