Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Favourite Robbie Williams singles?

Featured Replies

Having recently watched his Netflix docuseries, I feel like for someone as HUGE as he was, he's almost NEVER talked about in pop culture nowadays. I've always found him to be a fascinating personality, though I know he's not super liked by everyone (particularly if you're British. When you're as HUGE as he, Dido, and Coldplay were in the 2000s, you're bound to have as the press hound on you as much as you can sell records). What are your favourite songs of his?

 

Some examples:

 

 

  • Replies 33
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Abracadabra
    Abracadabra

    Feel is a genuinely beautiful song

  • Oh, he's such a nostalgia for me growing up in the 2000's. My first main pop boy and one of my first crushes.  My favourites from him are: • Millenium - Amazing song, so of it's time and the

  • Park Jinyoung
    Park Jinyoung

Rock DJ for sure. Used to love Let Me Entertain You when I was younger too.

 

Meanwhile Angels is ear bleed and I've never understood why middle aged mums went mad for it

He really does have bops

My favs are Feel, Rock DJ and Trippin 

random pop up what i like...

  1. old b4 i die
  2. radio
  3. road to mandaley
  4. come undone
  5. advertising space

Supreme

Sexed Up

Road to Mandalay

Somethin' Beautiful

Go Gentle

 

My absolute favorite song is Eternity, tho.

Edited by Terylee

this underrated masterpiece :WAP:

 

 

Also:

Supreme, She's Madonna, Bodies and Millenium

Oh, he's such a nostalgia for me growing up in the 2000's. My first main pop boy and one of my first crushes. 

My favourites from him are:

• Millenium - Amazing song, so of it's time and the chorus is pop heaven. 

• Radio - One of the first songs I bought on CD as a kid. Felt really gritty and edgy at the time.

• Kids f/ Kylie Minogue - One of the best collabs ever, massive chorus. Classic.

• Rock DJ - She's a timeless hit ma'am. Plus, the video is iconic. 

• She's the One - Wonderwall Angels wishes she was this good of a ballad.

• Pretty Woman - Should've been one of the biggest hits of 2017. Written by Ed Sheeran, produced by Benny Blanco. I loved hearing him on this kind of song.

• Tripping - I also had this on CD. 9 year old me was bopping.

Angel was huge here in Latin America 

 

Rock Dj 

Feel

Candy is also good 

8 minutes ago, Terylee said:

Supreme

Sexed Up

Road to Mandaley

Somethin' Beautiful

Go Gentle

 

My absolute favorite song is Eternity, tho.

ok but your taste>>>> 

i was just listening to Sexed Up (demo), eternity and go gentle. I also love advertising space, make me pure, she’s the one (knebworth version) and you know me. 

somthing stupid, advertising space, and tripping are my favs :thing: 

Edited by Katamari

everyone PANNING rudebox lmao

 

maybe it was too ahead of its time 

Angels, Millennium, Feel, Rock DJ, Kids, Tripping, Let Love Be Your Energy, he has so many great singles.

I feel like off the top of my head I can only name Rock DJ but whew that was a classic

He had several singles I love: Angels, Trippin', She's Madonna, Go Gentle, Feel.

Ooh, 'Millennium' is so good!

The double chorus at the end ("And when we come we always come too late") is pop perfection :alexz:

 

1 hour ago, Yellowfever said:

ok but your taste>>>> 

i was just listening to Sexed Up (demo), eternity and go gentle. I also love advertising space, make me pure, she’s the one (knebworth version) and you know me. 

I like all the songs you mentioned. It is crazy how many good songs he has. And it is even crazier that Robbie gets love on ATRL.😅

I love:

 

Kids

Rock DJ

Let Me Entertain You

No Regrets

BODIES <3

Trippin'

Feel

My Culture (it's never mentioned, what a bawp)

I will Talk and Hollywood will Listen

Make me Pure

Ghost

Bullet

Mixed Signals

Time on Earth

The 90s

The 80s

Love Calling Earth

Reverse

 

He is my #1 male artist of all times. He has over 31,000 streams on my LastFM. I own everything by him. 

38 minutes ago, Terylee said:

I like all the songs you mentioned. It is crazy how many good songs he has. And it is even crazier that Robbie gets love on ATRL.😅

He is my #1 male artist of all times (according to my LastFM) (2011-)

 

01 - 30,972 streams - Robbie Williams

02 - 23,744 streams - Marco Mengoni

03 - 12,680 streams - Father John Misty

04 - 11,269 streams - Niall Horan

05 - 10,015 streams - Bosse (German artist). 

 

Per albums:

01 - 4,528 streams - 2016 - The Heavy Entertainment Show

02 - 3,420 streams - 2019 - The Christmas Present

03 - 3,338 streams - 2022 - XXV

04 - 2,622 streams - 2019 - Under The Radar Volume 3

05 - 2,355 streams - 2014 - Under The Radar Volume 1

06 - 1,974 streams - 2017 - Under The Radar Volume 2

07 - 1,439 streams - 2012 - Take The Crown

08 - 1,322 streams - 2000 - Sing when you're winning

09 - 1,083 streams - 2009 - Reality Killed The Video Star

10 - 1,044 streams - 2013 - Swings Both Ways

11 - 962 streams - 2005 - Intensive Care

12 - 944 streams - 2010 - In and out of Consciousness

13 - 908 streams - 2002 - Escapology

14 - 803 streams - 2006 - Rudebox

15 - 770 streams - 2001 - Swing when you're winning

16 - 701 streams - 1998 - I've Been Expecting You

17 - 687 streams - 1997 - Life Thru a Lens

18 - 460 streams - 2004 - Greatest Hits

19 - 418 streams - 2003 - Live at Knebworth

 

Edited by stevyy

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.