Have you ever been scammed?

MoonGoodandHappy

Have you ever been scammed ? How ? :coffee2:

LOL yes, on ebay thinking it was something OG and it was a fake... but I'm sure I've been scammed other times and I just can't remember :coffee:

i ordered a signed iggy azalea vinyl cassette and cd for her last album end of an era that wasnt delivered one year after ordering it and she went completely radio silent, i commented on her most recent instagram post that if no updates would be provided from the customer service thats been ignoring me for months id contact the authorities like my bank suggested. she sent me a huge paragraph in a dm on instagram encouraging me to because the manufacturers ****** her over and surprise surprise one day after the DM my refund was issued

• Haha 6

It's a bit hard to see, but I bought a Sims 4 DLC specifically for this outdoor canopy item ($10). Then they added it to the base game for free (you need to enable bb.showliveeditobjects to use it)

3c2a8647-0029fc03-00029fc0.jpg

On Habbo when I was like 13… That mf got so much of my furni :dancehall3:

Back when I was younger, I saw a copy of GTA5 on eBay for £15 when it was being sold for about £40 - £50 everywhere else, so I purchased it. After about a week I wondered why it hadn’t dispatched yet and that was when I saw that the seller had a lot of negative feedback and people calling them a scammer. So I contacted eBay and got my money back.

Now I always check seller feedback before thinking about purchasing something. 

:ryan3:

Another time I ordered a 20-piece chicken nuggets from McDonald’s and only received 19. 

That dirty, red-haired bastard Ronald should be ashamed!

• Haha 1

Yes, very recently. The poll that switched the madonna votes to the mouse's votes in the Moose of Pop vs. Madonna thread.

47 minutes ago, The Man Who said:

Another time I ordered a 20-piece chicken nuggets from McDonald’s and only received 19. 

when i worked at McDonald's I would give people one extra nugget for free, i like to think it made their day 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I got lured to the wilderness in Runescape when I was 11 and told them I'd call the police if they didn't give me my items back 

5 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

when i worked at McDonald's I would give people one extra nugget for free, i like to think it made their day 

People like you give me faith in mankind.

spacer.png

• Like 1

I bought shoes on a shady website once and they sent me the wrong model

No. 

Everytime I travel, I get scammed. Mostly at airports after arriving. In Paris, I got scammed twice on the same day. Never trust people who approached you in that city.

We’re like a family here! 
spacer.png

Hard work gets rewarded!

spacer.png

Competitive pay! 

spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Yes. Back in circa 1994 or so, I had finished performing at one of the dive bars I used to lip sync at, and they had paid me a pretty amount. (Around $500 or so, from what I remember) And I decided to head for the cheapest wig store I could find, and I had bought a black wig for around $300, they told me it was real hair but it turned out it was fake.

I signed up for hinge last week(bleak world we live in) and every single guy on there is claiming to be 6’2. 

When I was 16 I begged my mum for a reputation hoodie and it cost about £70 + delivery so it was a lot of money. Aaaaaand I never ended up getting it. It got lost in the mail and no further updates from her store. A scam!!!!! 

Yes I paid denis stoff to make a personal video and it never happened he kinda forgot about it but we got an album afterwards so I dont care

And the album I pre ordered 2 years ago but to be fair denis has been in Ukraine the whole time and has finally shipped them last week. (Well his words so I may still not get them) :ryan3:

I've spent most my $$$ om this man 💀 and most of it is tattoos dedicated to that flop

spent like 300 bucks on fake airpods. they were extremely convincing even irl but they didnt work well and i found a reddit thread about how to tell if they were fake lol

On 11/3/2023 at 6:59 PM, The Man Who said:

On 11/3/2023 at 7:47 PM, John Slayne said:

Now we know where those extra nuggets came from

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.