Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

OHH (Obsessed Houdini Haters) LOST, I'm so glad she's not doing DTN and that she's fully focusing on the new era now by giving us another new song :jonny5:

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 739.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

It lives in the same world as Houdini, full of dramatic transitions and passages, but it's catchier and has more universal appeal. It's confident and flirtatious, has both dynamic chorus and anthemic post-chorus (which contains the hook). The bridge this time is fully lyrical as well and the song ends with an instrumental climax. Not gonna lie I hope it's another contender for an extended version down the line

So you're telling us Pretty Please in the world of Houdini is waiting for us?

 

zMloped.gif

14 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

OHH (Obsessed Houdini Haters) LOST, I'm so glad she's not doing DTN and that she's fully focusing on the new era now by giving us another new song :jonny5:

This! DTN can get a cute Oscar moment to remind the girls that she can get a poppy smash whenever she wants to

1 hour ago, Cain said:

I can see it, the spotlight comes on, Dua is standing in a pretty pink dress with a Barbie doll in her hand, the DTN strings start playing…

 

Then a giant disco ball falls out of the sky and SMASHES into pieces, the camera pans back to Dua and she snaps the Barbie doll in half, rips off her pink dress to reveal a black outfit and Houdini’s guitars start raging :jonny5:

 

Queen of rock!

Now that’s a concept I LIVEEEEE

This is the first time I am really hyped up about her live performance. I know she's gonna bring it hard.

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Thank god shes not performing dance the night. its a good song but we need houdini / training season medly NOW

I'm sure DTN will be performed in some way because that's what's actually nominated (song of the year) at this years Grammys.... 

 

I can only remember when like Gaga/Katy/Nicki? ever performed/promoted new singles singles that weren't nominated....

Now lets all pray for an Oscar Nom for DTN tomorrow so we are a full circle of perfomances

 

Grammys - Houdini & TS

Oscars - Dance The Night debut perfomance

Brits - Houdini / TS / DTN medley 

 

:WAP:  :WAP: 

 

 

But wait if she is doing 3 songs from DL3  what she will perform next year when she gets nominated for this album ???

36 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Now lets all pray for an Oscar Nom for DTN tomorrow so we are a full circle of perfomances

 

Grammys - Houdini & TS

Oscars - Dance The Night debut perfomance

Brits - Houdini / TS / DTN medley 

 

:WAP:  :WAP: 

 

 

But wait if she is doing 3 songs from DL3  what she will perform next year when she gets nominated for this album ???

The Butterfly Effect Edition: The Re-Up Playlist lead single ofcourse :cm:

11 minutes ago, Cain said:

The Butterfly Effect Edition: The Re-Up Playlist lead single ofcourse :cm:

I still cant frogive they ignore Levitating :weeps: even the trashbaby deserved a nom 

@chicchick336 what do you know?

 

"counting my lucky stars..." 👀👀👀

 

Edited by DuaStan

Training Season

Houdini

Lucky Stars 

 

okay secret tracklist reveal!

How is this song doing in terms of streaming and charts?

  • Popular Post
10 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

How is this song doing in terms of streaming and charts?

It’s getting streamed and charting

You must be my lucky star

 

spacer.png

Edited by West Coast

3 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

If it's called Lucky Stars and not Chaos Theory :weeps: :skull:

Chaos Theory is the rumored album title which makes sense given the soundscape that she's going for

5 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Now lets all pray for an Oscar Nom for DTN tomorrow so we are a full circle of perfomances

 

Grammys - Houdini & TS

Oscars - Dance The Night debut perfomance

Brits - Houdini / TS / DTN medley 

 

:WAP:  :WAP: 

 

 

But wait if she is doing 3 songs from DL3  what she will perform next year when she gets nominated for this album ???

If? 3 songs? We're most likely getting just Houdini and Training Session be realistic 

 

Wait I just realised the BRITs are before the Oscars

 

If she wants to debut DTN as the Oscars we might get a full TS performance at the BRITs

9 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

I'm sure DTN will be performed in some way because that's what's actually nominated (song of the year) at this years Grammys.... 

 

I can only remember when like Gaga/Katy/Nicki? ever performed/promoted new singles singles that weren't nominated....

Cardi performed wap/up without being nominated for it too

 

I do think it helps that the Grammys had a lot of artists walk away from them in the last decade or so because they were getting no freedom in what they wanted to perform; or maybe the rest of the line up is so bad this year that they would do anything to get some bigger names in the mix n

2 hours ago, Cain said:

Wait I just realised the BRITs are before the Oscars

 

If she wants to debut DTN as the Oscars we might get a full TS performance at the BRITs

She’d have to be nominated to perform it I fear.. which won’t happen! Either way I’m fine with DTN being skipped altogether 

This is still so good. I was kinda over it a couple of weeks after release but it's clicked again :hippo:

Chaos Theory is the only title that has the same level of fabulousity that Future Nostalgia did. 
 

We are SO back in session :jonny5: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.