Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

What Gaga era did you join ATRL?

? 90 members have voted

  1. 1. ?

    • Fame / Monster: 2008 - 2010
      5%
    • Born This Way: 2011 - 2012
      13%
    • ARTPOP: 2013 - 2015
      24%
    • Joanne: 2016 - 2017
      25%
    • A Star Is Born: 2018 - 2019
      11%
    • Chromatica: 2020 onward
      20%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hey. So what Lady Gaga era was taking place the year you joined ATRL? Mine is Joanne because I joined in 2016.

 

gagajoanne.jpg?itok=lFRi7qYz

  • Replies 47
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I joined in between TFM and BTW

 

The meltdowns when the BTW album cover was released  :toofunny3: 

I'm pretty sure that I've been reading the forum since a few years earlier, but I officially joined in 2017.

 

So, in her worst era Joanne :gaycat:

TFM. The way people were fumming over Alejandro's music video for "being too much" :ahh:

I knew the forum when the ARTPOP era was almost over. I registered a few months before Chromatica (and COVID). 

I scrolled on this sub for a long time but I officially Joined during Chromatica. 
 

Thank god I didn’t join before ASIB (where her music and movie slayed me) where my OGHisn would have came back to BITE while I was genuinely disgusted with all her music after TF(M) 

I am here because of Loud by Rihanna so I guess The Fame Monster.

Joanne era when Gaga was spamming tf out of Million Reasons everywhere and in every opportunity she could :rip:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.