Twitter/X becoming the Everything App

Gorjesspazze9

After reports of Elon working on adding a shopping cart feature to twitter, new reports confirm he is also allowing companies to list jobs on twitter like Indeed. 

there are also new rumors that Twitter/X will be adding GPS functions, Voice and video FaceTime calling features, Stocks app functions, and more. Will X succeed in being the all in one social media hub?

The site's glitchy as **** as is, adding a bunch of features that other apps do better is not going to go well. 

this app isn't even usable anymore. like it legit does not work and only works when it wants to. imagine paying millions for some ghetto app that can barely even function. what a moron.

Nah I’m good. 

That narcissistic ***** has turned this app into garbage. I blame Jack for enabling this.

Edited by airplane
  • Like 1

The app only became better and more fun since he took over. Y’all can fume all you want 💀

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

5 minutes ago, Zoomer said:

The app only became better and more fun since he took over. Y’all can fume all you want 💀

THIS :giraffe:

Everyday there's always something interesting or funny going on and the interactions have improved due to free speech & less restrictions.

Threadzzzz, however....  :sleep:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Will X succeed in being the all in one social media hub?

No

16 minutes ago, Zoomer said:

I wouldn’t say exactly that things are better, but the app is active af. He did accidentally bring a new life to the app, it was so dead early last year.

I do think if he fixes the glitches and has a proper support team he could pull it off as an everything app

He is still trash tho

• Like 1

Twitter barely runs videos anymore, what makes him think these features will be usable? :redface:

19 minutes ago, rzal said:

Imagine applying to a job with your stan twitter account 

Experience: 

- 6 years in the Army (serving BTS)

- Blocked by Nicki Minaj

- Justin Bieber retweeted my post on March 4, 2012

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

51 minutes ago, Zoomer said:

imagine thinking taking away verified accounts and unbanning Nazis made anything better :bibliahh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

what elon fails to understand is that asian mega apps like wechat, kakaotalk and line became what they are because they're totally free except for cosmetics features and you can do almost everything on them for free

elon is locking DMs and other key features behind a premium subscription so...

53 minutes ago, Zoomer said:

Exactly! I was so confused reading the first comments because the app works perfectly fine for me, not glitchy at all. 

And the fact that you can now monetize your own profiles and make money from it? Like youtube but better because now you can cash in for having your silly stan twitter account

And they are bringing in live videos, streaming, etc. I follow the woman that is in charge of all these changes and she's the real deal. I think she worked for meta and snapchat in the past.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, ugo said:

Having a all in one app like authoritarian china is a bit scary :swan:

Elon Musk himself is scary. Looks and sounds like a Marvel villain

• Like 1

Now I can watch p*rn and look for a job in one place! How convenient 

6g34Gn2.gif

• Haha 2

Elon is doing everything but fix the damn video playback. I hate him :skull:

1 hour ago, SuperCiC1 said:

imagine thinking taking away verified accounts and unbanning Nazis made anything better :bibliahh:

I honestly couldn’t care less since I never came across any, interacted with any or seen them around my twitter circle. You won’t engage with them unless you actively seek them 💀

OT: Stanning or obsessively hating on Elon won’t get your bills paid. If earning your validation meant anything, Tumblr wouldn’t have DIED :rofl:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.