Twitter/X becoming the Everything App

Gorjesspazze9

25 minutes ago, Zoomer said:

I honestly couldn’t care less since I never came across any, interacted with any or seen them around my twitter circle. You won’t engage with them unless you actively seek them 💀

OT: Stanning or obsessively hating on Elon won’t get your bills paid. If earning your validation meant anything, Tumblr wouldn’t have DIED :rofl:

You couldn't care less about neo-Nazis? :clown:

2 hours ago, Stan.killah said:

THIS :giraffe:

Everyday there's always something interesting or funny going on and the interactions have improved due to free speech & less restrictions.

Threadzzzz, however....  :sleep:

Because Twitter/X of all places needed more free speech. 

10 minutes ago, SuperCiC1 said:

You couldn't care less about neo-Nazis? :clown:

Nope. Giving them attention and keeping tabs on them only supports their algorithm. Stop seeking them, do that challenge.

6 minutes ago, Zoomer said:

Nope. Giving them attention and keeping tabs on them only supports their algorithm. Stop seeking them, do that challenge.

You already support them by using that shitty website, use your brain 

7 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

You already support them by using that shitty website, use your brain 

They literally exist on every app. Practice what you preach and use your brain 💀  

Just now, Zoomer said:

They literally exist on every app. Practice what you preach and use your brain 💀  

Not every apps promote hate speech and unban white supremacist account, again use your brain 

56 minutes ago, Zoomer said:

I honestly couldn’t care less since I never came across any, interacted with any or seen them around my twitter circle. You won’t engage with them unless you actively seek them 💀

OT: Stanning or obsessively hating on Elon won’t get your bills paid. If earning your validation meant anything, Tumblr wouldn’t have DIED :rofl:

"It doesn't affect me personally so it's fine" like what? These are nazis we're talking about. You should want to deplatform them regardless of whether or not you're running into them online :skull:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

Not every apps promote hate speech and unban white supremacist account, again use your brain 

Allowing them on their platforms = Support, or atleast complicity.
Personally I love that X explicitly allows everyone on their app, all sorts of beliefs and opinions coexisting under one platform. If you find that too much to handle, feel free to use Tumblr or Threads, both claims to be a ‘safe space’ and both could use some support and active users 💀

It can't even manage to play videos and he wants to add more things:rip:

37 minutes ago, Zoomer said:

Actually no when people actually challenge them to think for the first time in their entire lives they fold pretty quickly and realize how shameful they are. I have seen it happen many, many times. 

Twitter/X has been dying for years. If anything will become the everything app, it will probably be Instagram. 

I bet he changes the name back to twitter or to something else. X is not distinctive and no one is using it.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.