Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Poll: We Ride vs. I Bet

Which one? 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

    • I Bet - Ciara
      62%
    • We Ride - Rihanna
      37%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I Bet is amazing and one of Ciara's greatest songs. We Ride is cute, but doesn't hit as hard.

Just now, blown away said:

I Bet is amazing and one of Ciara's greatest songs. We Ride is cute, but doesn't hit as hard.

Pretty much this.

 

IB is a wonderful and touching ballad, it showcases great vulnerability. WR is just ok.

We Ride was that song I play all through high school :cooldown:

I like how smooth and silky I Bets chorus sounds 

Edited by CristianGarcia

I Bet is a better song but We Ride was on my first fave Rihanna songs. Whew.

 

 

30 minutes ago, blown away said:

I Bet is amazing and one of Ciara's greatest songs. We Ride is cute, but doesn't hit as hard.

 

I like both, but I Bet has more of a timeless quality to it while We Ride is very 00s. 

9 minutes ago, Harrier said:

I like both, but I Bet has more of a timeless quality to it while We Ride is very 00s. 

 

The biased bastard in me says We Ride. :heart2: It’s a sweet lil’ ditty. Sure, the video was basically her utterly destroying mid-2000’s affordable clubwear on an ominous beachfront, but her devoted delivery elevated an otherwise typical and trite mid-tempo ballad. As a result, I tend to revisit this song WAY more than the auditory law allows. It’s probably my second favorite Rihanna cut, TBH:

 

spacer.png

 

But the more accomplished song, without a doubt, belongs to Ci-Ci’s I Bet. :heart: This one marked a personal transition for Ciara, and although she absolutely murdered the end result, it probably wouldn’t have taken too much effort on her part for the audience to buy what she was selling. You really can’t go wrong with the lyrical theatrics OR the visuals that accompanied them: 

 

spacer.png

 

TL;DR: Personally: Rihanna. Critically: Ciara. So Ci-Ci wins my vote for this poll. :gaycat:

Edited by stipidstid
Hurdled over and around a preposition. Oops.

the wrong introspective We Ride is in the poll, so I Bet wins this time

 

my queens cleared both with this city pop almost-disbandment anthem

 

 

We Ride >>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

I said the other day it's her BEST ballad, and I'm sticking to it.

Both are pretty bland and boring but I’ll go with We Ride just for its bridge 

I Bet is objectively better but I have more nostalgia attachment to We Ride ... WR for me, sorry CiCi :bird:

I guess it's over indefinitely
But you and I know
It's not that easy to let go
Of everything that we planned
And start all over again
Just blame yourself cause you blew it
I won't forget how you do it
Sweet baby this is where the game ends now
Somehow wanna believe you and me
We can figure it out

 

spacer.png

Ooh, this is a good one. I have to go with "I Bet," though! It just flows so well. I miss back when this was playing on radio.

Both are super underrated, but I Bet takes it here. That's a CiCi classic! :katie2:

 

However, We Ride's bridge is >>> Like it's so good :weeps:

Ohh tough one

 

We Ride is very underrated among Rihanna's singles, but I Bet was a repeak for Ciara

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.