Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Sufjan Stevens - 'Javelin'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 166
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

On 10/3/2023 at 12:09 PM, Chemist said:

I predict a 85+ from GODfork

ย 

spacer.png

I was correct

ย 

ย 

The acclaimย :jonny5:I can really tell this album will be in my Top 3.

ย 

Hopefully the Rough Trade exclusives will be online soon tooย :lakitu:

Edited by State of Grace.

6 minutes ago, Winged said:

spacer.png

Sorry if it has been discussed but whose face is that?

Just now, squishy said:

Sorry if it has been discussed but whose face is that?

Some people are laughing that is Adam Lambertย :bibliahh:

ย 

https://publuu.com/flip-book/199371/483301/page/1ย  Full bookler

I'm actually shaking at the thought that I'll be able to listen to this in a few hours :jonnycat:

Rough trade vinyl arrived... at my old addressย :gaycat6:ย I'll have to listen to the bonus tracks another time

ย 

Anyway, lovely album as expected

Streaming Seven Swans and Delighted People to get depressed for the new album

my first rough trade vinyl not to arrive on a thursday in a long time so i'm also waiting on the five unreleased tracks:rip:ย great album though! not quite up there with his classics for me (yet?)

ย 

ย 

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

everything that rises is so good wow.ย 

Sufianโ€™s breathy vocals coming thruย :clap3:

Needed this project and he didnโ€™t disappoint. Going through a 5 year breakup and itโ€™s gotten pretty messy at the end, so a lot of this album is really resonating with me. Canโ€™t wait to explore it more, especially with the vinyl packaging. Wishing I ordered the seaweed vinyl, it looks so gorgeous! I just donโ€™t trust AKR to deliver a quality vinyl, so I went with the green smoke.ย 

beautiful and heartfelt. Sh*t Talk and Goodbye Evergreen are career highlights.

just listened to Goodbye Evergreen for the first timeย 

ย 

ย 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.