• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VENUSWAVE

• WildAmerican

• Winged

• State of Grace.

the first single "So You Are Tired" was just played on BBC, it's incredible and it's gonna be out on streaming most likely in a few hours :WAP:

Oop I was right :bird:

anyways… sad boi autumn is upon us :gaylorcat1:

WHAAAAT

i wonder if this was finished before his life-partner passed away a couple months ago .. 

2 minutes ago, May said:

WHAAAAT

i wonder if this was finished before his life-partner passed away a couple months ago .. 

what? :cries:

3 minutes ago, May said:

WHAAAAT

i keep seeing this thrown around in forums and on certain subreddit, where did y'all even find that out :skull:

13 minutes ago, VENUSWAVE said:

the first single "So You Are Tired" was just played on BBC, it's incredible and it's gonna be out on streaming most likely in a few hours :WAP:

how does it sound ?

5 minutes ago, May said:

WHAAAAT

I would assume so, but the lyrics to the new song seems... apt?

3 minutes ago, VENUSWAVE said:

i keep seeing this thrown around in forums and on certain subreddit, where did y'all even find that out :skull:

Someone posted about Evans Richardson passing away iirc. But I don't know how they came to the conclusion that they were partners and not friends.

Edited by State of Grace.

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Someone posted about Evans Richardson passing away iirc. But I don't know how they came to the conclusion that they were partners and not friends.

oh i mean it's been known that they were partners, but since everyone around him makes sure his life is EXTREMELY private i didn't know how they knew he passed away in the first place, damn i hope he is okay :cries:

7 minutes ago, ugo said:

how does it sound ?

almost like Carrie & Lowell meets the grand arrangements of Illinois

1 minute ago, VENUSWAVE said:

oh i mean it's been known that they were partners, but since everyone around him makes sure his life is EXTREMELY private i didn't know how they knew he passed away in the first place, damn i hope he is okay :cries:

ohhh I really thought they were just speculations by the fans. my heart breaks for him. :weeps: I think even the post was deleted after the news made it to reddit.

11 minutes ago, VENUSWAVE said:

im part of a sufjan stevens fanclub on facebook where it was confirmed lol

14 minutes ago, VENUSWAVE said:

If you search for the pics it makes sense tbh

May be art of text

gotta love him reusing the same 8 pictures for every one of his releases lmaoooo

• Haha 1

can AKR put So You Are Tired on streaming already ugh :rip: I want to listen to it again

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.