Would you date a "Himbo"?

BOOMBAYAH

A himbo is generally characterized as a physically attractive and well-built man, often with a strong athletic physique. However, he is not very clever, but compensates with a genuinely kind and compassionate nature.

himbo meaning: What's in a word! Things you should know before using the  slang term 'Himbo' - The Economic Times

maddie 👑 マディ on Twitter: "i edit this himbo chart when someone incorrectly  labels a himbo and this is its current state https://t.co/YObwEJpR48" /  Twitter

• Like 1

I consider myself a himbo and no I would not. I like geeky nerdy soft boys 

• Confused 1

No I love nerdy guys

• Like 1

How dumb are we talking? Doesn’t have an extensive vocabulary dumb, or can’t do basic maths dumb? :gaycat3:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Khal said:

How dumb are we talking? Doesn’t have an extensive vocabulary dumb, or can’t do basic maths dumb? :gaycat3:

We’ll say they have a general understanding of things, but would be considered stupid by most people. So they know basic maths but can’t go beyond that. 

1 minute ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

We’ll say they have a general understanding of things, but would be considered stupid by most people. So they know basic maths but can’t go beyond that. 

I can work with that :gaycat1:

7 minutes ago, Khal said:

I can work with that :gaycat1:

Like you would turn down someone like Chris Hemsworth

rXndLnM.gif

• Haha 3

I already did. He was hot, muscley, and good-natured. Literally “himbo” personified. But I felt frustrated by our limited intellectual chemistry and ultimately it didn’t work out.  

One thing I’ve learned about myself is that I prize the ability for my romantic partner and I to be able to sit down on the couch together and just talk and have chemistry that way. Can’t get that if he’s a little on the dumb side unfortunately. 

• Like 3

I’m not really bright so as long If he’s funny and hot :clap3:

29 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

We’ll say they have a general understanding of things, 

Hmmm not “dumb enough” to turn down a Chris Hemsworth then. :skull:

Edited by Taylor fanboy

I did for a while.  He was very very physically attractive, but I got so bored.  I need someone who can talk history/philosophy/politics…something! 

• Thumbs Down 2

Dated 2. Gets stale after a while. Need a bit of drama 

can you even “be” with a Himbo? great for sex, but understanding concepts like “loyalty” and “don’t **** everything” are foreign to them. 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.