Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Madison Beer - "Spinnin'"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • She loves these Fairytale Character Transported into 2023 ass songs.    It’s cute but I need another Sour Times.

  • SimpleKindofLife
    SimpleKindofLife

    She sounds so good

  • Would it kill her to have one uptempo song. This pseudo-Lana phase has gone on long enough. 

This is absolutely stunning, but a weird choice as a single ngl nnnn really glad she's showcasing her vocals more    :heart2: 

 

I’m so obsessed with it, wow. Incredible track.

 

:clap3: :jonny2:

Only listened once so far, but this is really really nice :smitten:

Definitely not as strong as HTAO, but still a great track!

She loves these Fairytale Character Transported into 2023 ass songs. 

 

It’s cute but I need another Sour Times.

Very 60s psych pop. I like this vibe on her. I can see why Lana loved the album too lol

she thinks she can pul off billie eilish

 

boring, non eventful

Stunning song, her vocal is just outstanding. Made a cute review for this track. She deserves all the success tbh.

16 hours ago, Rotunda said:

She loves these Fairytale Character Transported into 2023 ass songs. 

 

It’s cute but I need another Sour Times.

So listen to Sour Times cause it’s never gonna leave streaming. Hope this helps ! :heart:

6 hours ago, sleepevaded said:

So listen to Sour Times cause it’s never gonna leave streaming. Hope this helps ! :heart:

I understand you may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but when people say they need another “XYZ” they’re saying they want another song/album in that style, not the exact same song. Hope that helps. :heart:

9 hours ago, Rotunda said:

I understand you may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but when people say they need another “XYZ” they’re saying they want another song/album in that style, not the exact same song. Hope that helps. :heart:

Yeah that was clear honey, you’re not gonna get the same kinda stuff out of an artist like Madison tho. This album is incredibly different from Life Support especially, maybe the next one will be more for you! :heart:

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.