Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mind Your Business vs Accelerate

Featured Replies

Accelerate is unironically great. The production is so unique and sleek.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Accelerate by light years 

  • kataraqueen
    kataraqueen

    neither and im not surprised a lana stan doesnt have the range to understand that you can be deep without singing at snail pace or mentioning sigarette buds

  • Mr. Stratus
    Mr. Stratus

    mind your business was in on the joke

MYB is a trashy bop (which i lowkey stan)

Accelerate was ahead of it time :clap3:

"Accelerate" because it's a breezy summer bop. If you get it, you get it. 

 

I never got the hate for it when it sounds like something from Rihanna's ANTI and it would smash if she released it as a single. People still just don't understand that a vocalist like Xtina doesn't have to only stick to singing ballads and can be experimental too. :cm:

Mind your business makes me laugh everytime it comes on:eli:

the other song won’t even get a replay 

Both are their worst, but Accelerate (and I say this as a stan of both women)

"it's not taking itself seriously" "It's a trash bop that's good if youre severely drunk"

 

The excuses I'm seeing for that unlistenable AI song. :toofunny2: Both are bad but Accelerate is at least a song that humans seem to have put together and sung.

I guess the biggest difference here is one was a LEAD flop to a flop album that was completely forgotten. :tornado:

 

while the other is a random droplet for fun with two industry besties. :loud:
 

Britney still wins :heart:

Accelerate is listenable. Can't say the same about the other piece of audio

1 hour ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I guess the biggest difference here is one was a LEAD flop to a flop album that was completely forgotten. :tornado:

 

while the other is a random droplet for fun with two industry besties. :loud:
 

Britney still wins :heart:

This new "song" is a reject from a flop Britney album that wasn't even fully sung by her... it's fun to troll stan and all but if you're actually being serious then... :toofunny3:

Accelerate is actually good and would be a great song if it wasnt for the feature lbr

Edited by Jooj

Definitely Manjobi. I love the Liberation album but never saw it for Accelerate. 

I was wondering what Manjobi was and then I listened to the song lmfaoooooo

Accelerate was so atrocious at the time of its release, but now I really like it!

I never thought I'd see the day I'd say it, but Accelerate is more listenable. The only true offensively bad part in it is Ty Dolla Sign.

Edited by blown away

Accelerate is actually good and experimental. Mind Your Business is as basic as it gets. Everything about it is just pure garbage. Not even Britney fans like it, and they are used to this kind of "quality".

  • 11 months later...

You should add a poll to this thread @jesus del rey!

 

Accelerate was from a Grammy nominated album while MYB is 1 of the worst songs of all time; Britney's got more than a handful of those tbh.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.