Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Leah Kate - 'Super Over'

Featured Replies



Unbreakup is flawless :superman:
Didn't like Brainwash from snippets at all but as a whole, it's quite nice as well and at least Happy on the album makes a little bit more sense now :hippo:

Edited by shinri

  • Replies 70
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author

Bored > Space > Super Over > Get In Loser > Unbreakup > Brainwash > Happy

 

:bird:

15 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

yup this is "911" :flame:

Sounds immaculate :jonny: 

  • Author

album of the year drops TONIGHT. are we ready? @Ryan :duca:

 

 

 

 

incredible album :WAP:  Space and Super Over remained my faves but there's not a single skip, 911 completes the trinity :clap3:

911 chorus is kinda giving Kim’s King Of Hearts, what a banger :jonnycat:

The whole album is amazing :fan:

She ate so bad, it's time for other girlies to take notes :superman:

OMG ! 

 

I definitely love her ! This is a damn good album with a real energy. 

 

Not sure yet but my favorites songs are "Get In Loser", "Bored", "911", "Happy" and "Bad Taste". 

 

This is the best debut album, I ever listen to from a TikTok artist. She choose to stay indie and this is a smart decision ! Come on girl 

 

Here is my french post about her 

 

https://the-melting-pop.blogspot.com/2023/09/leah-kate-qui-est-la-revelation-tiktok.html

  • ATRL Moderator

If “Bored” is any indication, this should be good!

Liar giving me Avril Complicated/I'm With You Vibes

 

911 and I Forgot are cute too

 

but unbreakup is still my favourite from this album

4 hours ago, TMP said:

This is the best debut album, I ever listen to from a TikTok artist. She choose to stay indie and this is a smart decision ! Come on girl 

 

I don't think you can consider her an TikTok artist per-say, her one song just blew up there, if anything, she gets more hate there than deserved :chick3:

What a FANTASTIC pop album! Ava wishes :fan:

 

I wonder if Mark regrets going with Choose Your Flop over Bored :fan:

Edited by smoore95GAGA

She really ATE! One of my AOTY for sure. My top 3 is Space, Unbreakup and 911

Vinyls are available for preorder, I’m snatching a copy :heart2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.