Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Leah Kate - 'Super Over'

Featured Replies

  • Author
10 hours ago, Saint James said:

where's Twinkle Twinkle

was apart of her Alive and Unwell era, which it also got scrapped from at the last minute due to poor reception lol (I mean it did destroy any credibility she might've had)

 

 

 

anyway I feel like this album is the 2023 equivalent to SUCKER

 

 

 

  • Replies 70
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

No idea who she is or why people hate her but I love the album shoot! Her style is cute af! 
 

the album is a cute debut, 7/10 on first listen. Super over, Bored, and 911 are my top 3. 

a few obvious fillers but i love Super Over, Space, Get In Loser, Bored and Weird! :jamming: solid album overall

I forgot to say anything about this album but it's pretty solid. There are definitely some filler but I don't mind them much either

rank after a week, imo

  1. 911
  2. Unbreakup
  3. Bored
  4. Desperate (rank last first time, biggest grow)
  5. Bad Taste
  6. Happy
  7. Super Over
  8. Brainwash
  9. Space
  10. WEiRD!
  11. Lucky
  12. Get in Loser
  13. I Forgot
  14. Liar (unbreakup exists, i dont need ya)

bonus most recurrent: my bed

  • 2 weeks later...

Deserved so much more.

 

She should've shortened the tracklist a tad bit but I really hope a deluxe is coming

 

Ranking:

1. Unbreakup

2. Space

3. Bored

4. Liar

5. I forgot

6. Super Over

7. Desperate

 

-

 

The rest

Also a lot of y'all really like 911. I don't get it. It's ok 6/10 but I don't really like it that much.

 

Needs to be way more catchier imo and less generic melody

  • Author
1 hour ago, Delirious said:

Also a lot of y'all really like 911. I don't get it. It's ok 6/10 but I don't really like it that much.

 

Needs to be way more catchier imo and less generic melody

ummm its the best song we need you to switch immediately

8 hours ago, Alex said:

ummm its the best song we need you to switch immediately

Really? I've listened to it 10 times. It's just not catchy enough imo

  • 1 month later...

There NEEDS to be a deluxe:WAP:

 

sick of u, GF material etc. so many gorgeous outtakes

i had no idea she was the girl who released that one song, i downloaded this about a month ago bc i saw the name pop up on here and it's full of bops lol :heart:

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Super Over

Space

Unbreakup

Get In Loser

Bored

I Forgot

911

Liar

 

this EP of the year :clap3:

skipless album, even Happy ended up growing on me, it deserved so much more

 

can't wait for deluxe!

Clearly one of my AOTY ! 

 

"Happy' "911", "Bored" and "Get In Loser" are not aging to me ! 

 

Does she really announced a deluxe ? 

 

Here is my TOP 9 of 2023

https://the-melting-pop.blogspot.com/2023/12/les-meilleurs-albums-pop-de-lannee-2023.html 

Oh wow, idk why i never listened to this but i'm on my first play through and :WAP:

  • 3 weeks later...

ok yea 911 is a very fun and energetic song

 

but theres still something missing. i think it's the genericness of the melody

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.