Leah Kate - 'Super Over'

Alex

20230710-5feb221cc44c.jpg

230803-leah-CvfQewxrLwf-1.png

The debut album from Leah Kate, out September 15th.

Edited by dangerousalex

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• Delirious

• itsdavimiguel

• shinri

Crazy to think her label let her release an album but I’m happy for her despite not liking everything about her :clap3:

Super Over sounds so much like Good Ones meets Cool For The Summer. Maybe the most interesting thing I have heard from her :coffee:

5 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Crazy to think her label let her release an album but I’m happy for her despite not liking everything about her :clap3:

Super Over sounds so much like Good Ones meets Cool For The Summer. Maybe the most interesting thing I have heard from her :coffee:

She's independent now

This is actually good! She and her discography get too much hate.

2 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

She's independent now

Oh wow… that’s sad but I get the reasons she’s independent now. She couldn’t snatch a hit and the hate she received was hard to handle + her output in music didn’t help that much either but I’m glad she can finally release what she wants when she wants. I thought her image was their ex label responsibility but with the new music I guess she’s just like that at her 30's :skull:

what an awful cover. Super Over (song) is a massive improvement of her other stuff tbf. but But I Lied still by far her best song. i hope the album is more in that direction 

Mae Muller & Madison Beer are also releasing their albums on that day too, shes gonna make no noise. 

• 3 weeks later...

actually really excited for this !! her last three singles have all been bops, more people need to give her another chance

• 2 weeks later...

where is the tracklist???? also I wanna know if Happy is on it because it doesn’t fit 

On 7/10/2023 at 10:20 PM, BADDEST said:

what an awful cover. Super Over (song) is a massive improvement of her other stuff tbf. but But I Lied still by far her best song. i hope the album is more in that direction 

Mae Muller & Madison Beer are also releasing their albums on that day too, shes gonna make no noise. 

the mid off :laugh:

• Haha 1

i hate i find her music catchy

Do we have the song credits?

• 2 weeks later...

I am personally excited for this album. Every release almost has been a banger. I love the pop tones she gives more than the punk rock. But I’m basic :gaycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.