Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Jonah Hill Debuts misogyny

Featured Replies

they both seem annoying and whiny maybe they should stay together

  • Replies 136
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • robattack332
    robattack332

    Um this is actually kinda not that bad? Seems like he has jealousy issues and is trying to to hold back and express that emotion without coming off too harsh. It doesn't always come out great but seem

  • The “me too” people have lost the plot…   Jealous and kind of controlling? Yeah definitely. But this isn’t “abuse” and “rampant misogyny” 

  • OCBoy212
    OCBoy212

    I guess men aren't allowed to have preferences or boundaries anymore and btw🙄 I wouldn't want my girlfriend or boyfriend doing half of those things either and IDC what any of U have to say about it.

Exposing private texts on your public social media after a breakup or friend dissolution is tacky af and I wish we’d make it more of a thing to say it’s not okay to do.

 

He sounds like an ******* but doesn’t justify what she did here. Sounds like they both suck.

9 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

if your boyfriend talks to you like this I am genuinely sorry and I hope you are free soon <3

Maybe it's a language barrier and i'm reading in wrong tone.

 

This is the best relationship I've ever been in so no worries <3

Both seem crazy too me.

Edited by Happylittlepunk

These screenshots remind me of my insecure and mentally abusive ex. That **** was SO draining. 

 

Good on Sarah for recognizing it, and getting out of that situation. 

35 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

wtf??? what a f*cking d*ckhead

 

i’m sorry y’all, i know this may be left field for this thread but this is part of the reason 

1. straight ppl scare me

and

2. i can’t do monogamy in the foreseeable future lol

Seek help

6 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

Exposing private texts on your public social media after a breakup or friend dissolution is tacky af and I wish we’d make it more of a thing to say it’s not okay to do.

 

He sounds like an ******* but doesn’t justify what she did here. Sounds like they both suck.

This. Just another attempt for the masses to scream “werQ Queeeeeen!!!” And “LEAVE HIMM!!!” And “you GO Girl”!!! And nothing more 

He always gave off major loser/incel vibes, not surprised 

It’s not misoginy but he’s clearly in a bad place now. 

This behavior + the fact that he dates much younger speaks volumes.

Wow these were really upsetting to read. 
I feel so bad for her, no one deserves to be treated like this.

1 hour ago, velocity said:

My bf and I have the same rules, I don't really see the issue in his boundaries and he's not using abusive language.

 

She should have simply left if she didn't want a relationship like that

and it's clearly stated in that text. she was respectfully given that option. the level of dramatics in here and the way the term abuse is thrown around these days is insane :lmao:Not once was she called out of her name or emotionally abused here 

1 hour ago, robattack332 said:

Um this is actually kinda not that bad? Seems like he has jealousy issues and is trying to to hold back and express that emotion without coming off too harsh. It doesn't always come out great but seems like he's in a lot of therapy based on how he's wording these things. Apologies if I missed something glaring but I see something different than how most men handle these emotions.

you're SO close to getting the point, so let me help you: that's exactly what it is, misogyny veiled under a bunch of buzzwords he picked up in therapy.

26 minutes ago, SinterFold_ said:

and it's clearly stated in that text. she was respectfully given that option. the level of dramatics in here and the way the term abuse is thrown around these days is insane :lmao:Not once was she called out of her name or emotionally abused here 

you know you can mistreat people without going on a diatribe of insults, right? flatly saying that she's disrespecting their relationship and heavily implying she's being a **** for posting photos of herself surfing as a professional surfer is weirdo behavior and very off. telling her this in therapized "these are just my boundaries, please respect that" faux-calm language doesn't make it better. 

Edited by teresaguidice

Oouuu, I didn't know he was that type of guy. I'd be out so fast... :skull:

he makes movies with Scorsese so not surprised 

Edited by vale9001

I hope she and all these other women who are in toxic ass relationships find a guy that actually likes them. So many “str8” men literally have nothing that relates with women except the fact that they are sexually attracted to them, they find all their other entertainment, fulfillment, validation, and compassion from other str8 men. 

1 hour ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Seek help

why? wait did i say something offensive i had just woken up

8 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

why? wait did i say something offensive i had just woken up

Nah man I just found your sentence about being scared of straight people funny.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.