Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Destiny's Child vs TLC discography

Which discography do you prefer? 50 members have voted

  1. 1. Which discography do you prefer?

    • TLC
      46%
      23
    • Destiny's Child
      54%
      27

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Man this is tough….slight edge to TLC but TWOTW is (imo) a better album than anything TLC has released 

TLC. Each album had a unique sound and look. Their eras were real ERAS. 

TLC and it ain’t even close for me.  No shade to DC,  I grew up listening to them both

Both groups are staples in music, but the one with Creep, No Scrubs, Diggin On You, Kick Your Game, Let’s Do It Again, and Watetfalls wins, I fear! :bam:

Edited by CottageHore

CrazySexyCool is better than anything DC ever released, and we need to wake that up! 

Quality wise - TLC

 

CrazySexyCool is just that album, and Fanmail has so many gems - ugh they were really in their bag, while I feel like "Writings On the Wall" is the only DC album that matches the quality of TLC

 

 

I prefer TLC's discography, even if just slightly, but still love Destiny's Child more overall. I love DC's music, but I really love TLC's. I feel like TLC just had more depth, while DC were about showmanship.

Wow, this is tough.. two of my absolute favorite girl groups :jonny2:

 

I think I give the slight edge to DC because they were more impactful to me growing up :matty:

Destiny’s Child by far & their streams seems to agree :gaycat2:

 

TWOTW > anything the other group put out

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

Mhh... love both. For me, TLC has higher highs, but DC has more great hits. So my choice goes to DC.

TLC by far. They were far more versatile.
 

DC could never release a pop-rock classic such as:

 

 

 

 

 

DC all the way. Harmonies.

 

They don't even respect TLC enough to play Left Eye's "No Scrubs" verse on the radio.

 

If I just wanted to hear 3 distinctive voices sing their parts alone, I'd listen to Fifth Harmony. :sorry:

TLC had a more “mature” discography, though I was a child then and I preferred DC (and still do due to nostalgia) TLC’s discography grew on me as I got older. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.