Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Manu Rios condemns explicit AI video

Featured Replies

As he should. It’s a weird ******* thing to do. Making AI porn is a violation of consent. It should be punishable by law if it isn’t already. 

Edited by Mr. Mendes

wow that is really messed up

 

I still watched it though :chick1: but seriously something needs to be done about this

there's no such thing of AI video that looked like that (yet) :dies:

1 minute ago, Kiss It Better said:

there's no such thing of AI video that looked like that (yet) :dies:

From the comments I’ve seen on Twitter (I don’t want to see the video itself) the base video is from an OnlyFans creator who naturally has a resemblance to him and Manu’s face was just placed in

8 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

there's no such thing of AI video that looked like that (yet) :dies:

The OG video is also around the internet so yes, it is indeed AI

I had seen it earlier and yeah these things can really lead to trouble 

He's not wrong tho. If it's already weird for artists to have their voices 'used' in other songs thanks to AI, imagine celebrities having their faces used in stuff like this...

37 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

there's no such thing of AI video that looked like that (yet) :dies:

It is I’ve seen the original before :chick3:

39 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

link to the video so we can report?

You not fooling anyone

 

But I agree! We should get a link to the video so we can report it! :D 

42 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

link to the video so we can report?

Chekc the comments under the post

You can tell it is fake, but this opens a door for any celebrity to claim AI whenever something incriminating pops up. :eli: 

On 6/12/2023 at 7:50 AM, Mr. Mendes said:

From the comments I’ve seen on Twitter (I don’t want to see the video itself) the base video is from an OnlyFans creator who naturally has a resemblance to him and Manu’s face was just placed in

Yeah, I think it's not AI. It's just that person looks exactly like him. I forgot the IG but his look almost 95% similar to Manu :deadbanana4:

I guess he wants to protect his brand, but as someone (and I assume there are many others like me) who didn't know about this up until his post, might have been better if he just never addressed it.

AI needs to be regulated. Imagine the bullies in schools using that.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.