Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Joe Biden Falls Again

Featured Replies

11 hours ago, Trent W said:


Your take is so stupid that it doesn’t even deserve a proper answer

It's stupid to point out he has a stuttering issue and that your comments are ableist and ageist? :deadbanana4:

  • Replies 94
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Dula Peep
    Dula Peep

    one fall away from Pres Kamala   

  • Abracadabra
    Abracadabra

    Ok and...? Trump told people that injecting bleach into their veins would be an effective home remedy for Covid, so I think we know who is more senile

  • There’s a huge difference between being an ignorant and ridiculous clown like trump and a dementia patient that can hardly form a coherent phrase   Like Trump is old too but the is still cap

11 hours ago, Trent W said:


You are completely delusional if you think this situation is the same in 2020 than 2024.

 

In 2020, Trump screwed up in a monumental way in the pandemic and people were tired of him, Biden just won because we everyone was tired of Trump.

 

In 2023/24 everyone is tired of Biden, his presidency has also been tragic and he is clearly unfit to run the country.

 

DeSantis or Trump can destroy him with ease.

You are wrong Trent. Biden will be stronger in 2024 because the abortion issue is the main thing everyone will focus on. Also Dems are going to be hyper charged to prevent Trump from becoming president again. Also there is a good likelihood that we are going to avoid a recession, that should increase his ratings by the time the election season starts. Also lots of people might not approve of Biden but will damn well crawl on glass to vote against Trump. If it were up to me, I would replace him with a young moderate like jon ossoff but incumbency has its advantages. He has good connections in congress over the years. There is a good chance that Dems won't have a senate majority come 2025. Then Biden is absolutely needed to see things over. 

Edited by Monster Megamind

55 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

You are wrong Trent. Biden will be stronger in 2024 because the abortion issue is the main thing everyone will focus on. Also Dems are going to be hyper charged to prevent Trump from becoming president again. Also there is a good likelihood that we are going to avoid a recession, that should increase his ratings by the time the election season starts. Also lots of people might not approve of Biden but will damn well crawl on glass to vote against Trump. If it were up to me, I would replace him with a young moderate like jon ossoff but incumbency has its advantages. He has good connections in congress over the years. There is a good chance that Dems won't have a senate majority come 2025. Then Biden is absolutely needed to see things over. 


I mean I obviously prefer him winning over trump or desantis

 

Just pointing out any other Dem would do better.

 

Hell even Bernie Sanders would do better in 2024

1 hour ago, Miss Show Business said:

It's stupid to point out he has a stuttering issue and that your comments are ableist and ageist? :deadbanana4:


Is not ableist or ageist to point out that an 80 year old man with a mental and cognitive decline is incapable to run this country.

 

This is not discrimination, it’s just irresponsible for him to be in the chair.

10 minutes ago, Trent W said:


I mean I obviously prefer him winning over trump or desantis

 

Just pointing out any other Dem would do better.

 

Hell even Bernie Sanders would do better in 2024

That's patently wrong! Bernie would not do better than Biden even with all his disabilities. Also Biden is needed so that we can win AZ and GA. The suburban voters prefer Biden. In an ideal scenario, I would love another candidate but that candidate has to Campaign the whole country in the primary and that would waste a lot of money that can be judiciously spent in the general election. And also Biden is passing all the bills, supporting Ukraine, reducing inflation and chugging the economy along. I don't know any other moderate would do any better. I would vote for a comatose Biden over Trump or RDS

Edited by Monster Megamind

7 minutes ago, Trent W said:


Is not ableist or ageist to point out that an 80 year old man with a mental and cognitive decline is incapable to run this country.

 

This is not discrimination, it’s just irresponsible for him to be in the chair.

It is 100% ageist and ableist when you equate his disability with his age.

 

Biden has always suffered from a stutter and sometimes makes slip ups: it doesn't mean he's incapable, it means he has a disability he has lived with his entire life.

 

Given that he just negotiated for months to prevent a default on our debt, saying he's incapable is just not relevant to what the facts are.

 

When it comes to someone like Diane Fienstein, I 1000% understand the criticism. I also understand that she is part of a razor thin majority and that replacing her isn't an easy or practical task.

 

My point is, Biden is nowhere near the cognitive decline that Fienstein is. If you amount his disability, something he's struggled with his entire life, to ”dementia" or because he's "senile": you are 100% an idiot, and not paying close enough attention to even voice an opinion on the situation.

 

Again, I don't disagree that we need new leadership. But, Biden fought hard and won in 2020 and deserves his position. Nobody with significant cognitive decline would be able to handle the job of POTUS, it would be enormously difficult to cover it up.

 

There's no freaking way a POTUS with cognitive decline is negotiating a debt ceiling deal, fighting the courts on student loan forgiveness, etc. Get your Fox News approved arguments and ignorance out of here.

14 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

That's patently wrong! Bernie would not do better than Biden even with all his disabilities. Also Biden is needed so that we can win AZ and GA. The suburban voters prefer Biden. In an ideal scenario, I would love another candidate but that candidate has to Campaign the whole country in the primary and that would waste a lot of money that can be judiciously spent in the general election. And also Biden is passing all the bills, supporting Ukraine, reducing inflation and chugging the economy along. I don't know any other moderate would do any better. I would vote for a comatose Biden over Trump or RDS

 

7 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

It is 100% ageist and ableist when you equate his disability with his age.

 

Biden has always suffered from a stutter and sometimes makes slip ups: it doesn't mean he's incapable, it means he has a disability he has lived with his entire life.

 

Given that he just negotiated for months to prevent a default on our debt, saying he's incapable is just not relevant to what the facts are.

 

When it comes to someone like Diane Fienstein, I 1000% understand the criticism. I also understand that she is part of a razor thin majority and that replacing her isn't an easy or practical task.

 

My point is, Biden is nowhere near the cognitive decline that Fienstein is. If you amount his disability, something he's struggled with his entire life, to ”dementia" or because he's "senile": you are 100% an idiot, and not paying close enough attention to even voice an opinion on the situation.

 

Again, I don't disagree that we need new leadership. But, Biden fought hard and won in 2020 and deserves his position. Nobody with significant cognitive decline would be able to handle the job of POTUS, it would be enormously difficult to cover it up.

 

There's no freaking way a POTUS with cognitive decline is negotiating a debt ceiling deal, fighting the courts on student loan forgiveness, etc. Get your Fox News approved arguments and ignorance out of here.


I’m sorry but I honestly don’t think this man is behind anything in 2023 :toofunny3:

 

He definitely was in a much better position/mental state in 2020

 

If he wins again against Trump is because the country would be anti-trump not pro-biden

 

Anyway I won’t reply anymore because we won’t agree

 

Have a great night 👍🏻

I dont know anything about USA politics but Biden should clearly go away from Politics. He's too old for this....there are just so many videos of him. He should be spending time with his family instead

My question is....Is Biden the only one with a chance of winning over trump-desantis? :giraffe:
What about Mariane and Kennedy? Theyre inpopular like Bernie sanders and not good enough to win?
those guys look better by miles.  Thanks for the people explaining to me withou personal biases :gaycat4:

 

Edited by AvadaKedavra

 

As long as Biden can read out of stuff like this on camera. I'm perfectly fine whatever happens behind the scenes, because I know how administration s heart is in the right place. They'll do the work for him. He has been more effective, more liberal and more left of Obama already!

 

59 minutes ago, Trent W said:


Is not ableist or ageist to point out that an 80 year old man with a mental and cognitive decline is incapable to run this country.

 

This is not discrimination, it’s just irresponsible for him to be in the chair.

Eh…..not sure about that. If Biden doesn’t run, Kamala or Pete would pick up the mantle and that would be an absolute NO among the electorate. 
 

Biden’s weak, but he’s an incumbent. Incumbency strength is a real thing In this country (for some reason). 
 

Unpopular opinion on this sub but I think Gretchen Whitmer would make a formidable contender out of everyone. Young, attractive, solid policy wins for her state, represents a key battleground state, etc. but she would never challenge Biden and the ones who would pick up the mantle (Gavin Newsome, Kamala and Pete) would 90%+ be a loss 

33 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Eh…..not sure about that. If Biden doesn’t run, Kamala or Pete would pick up the mantle and that would be an absolute NO among the electorate. 
 

Biden’s weak, but he’s an incumbent. Incumbency strength is a real thing In this country (for some reason). 
 

Unpopular opinion on this sub but I think Gretchen Whitmer would make a formidable contender out of everyone. Young, attractive, solid policy wins for her state, represents a key battleground state, etc. but she would never challenge Biden and the ones who would pick up the mantle (Gavin Newsome, Kamala and Pete) would 90%+ be a loss 

Unfortunately women are judged more by the electorate so I would begrudgingly prefer a male to be the president. I don't like kamala and Pete. I would prefer jon ossoff or Andy beshear. If you are thinking that a leftist has any chance, that's delusional. The Dem base would just coalesce and vote for the moderate.

12 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

Unfortunately women are judged more by the electorate so I would begrudgingly prefer a male to be the president. I don't like kamala and Pete. I would prefer jon ossoff or Andy beshear. If you are thinking that a leftist has any chance, that's delusional. The Dem base would just coalesce and vote for the moderate.

Eh, I think with the changing of the electorate, a woman is more viable. By 2028, Gen Z and Millenials will be the majority of the electorate and I doubt they’ll be that judgmental. Hell, Hillary still came within striking distance of winning, she was just an awful candidate who repulsed rural voters. 
 

It has to be the right woman though, and that is not Kamala. Her VP stint has been atrocious. 
 

Ossoff or Beshar I think are kind of boring and not much charisma to them (although as a bi man, I think Beshar is :flame:) but what do I know. And an AOC type of leftist? No. Someone with the policies of Tammy Baldwin and Sherrod Brown? Yes. 

This man is such a doofus :rip: How can this senile old man be the 'leader of the free world', it's just laughable :bibliahh: At least he's just a doddery old fool and not an evil narcissist like Trump. AmericaHasAProblem.mp3

It's very telling how this stuff exposes people's abilism. What if he was in a wheelchair? What would that have to do with his ability to make a good president?

Edited by SuperCiC1

people aren't voting for Biden or Trump or DeSantis really.  They are voting for Democratic rule or Republican rule.  The face of character doesn't mean as much as you think it does.  Trump is right when he says that he can literally shoot someone and people will still vote for him.  Biden can be in a hospice and still win cuz people are voting for Democratic rule.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.