Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Doja Cat's website is currently being updated.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 26
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kyliefever2002
    kyliefever2002

    the one two punch if shed perform new music and put it up for pre save right afterย  https://twitter.com/thekittensroom/status/1661577491549437953ย 

  • Innocencelost
    Innocencelost

    Canโ€™t wait to see you bandwagon when Attention becomes a hit

Hopefully this leads to a real announcement & not more trollingย :swan:

2 minutes ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

I no longer care. Sheโ€™s annoyingย 

Yup. Sheโ€™s over.ย 

3 minutes ago, juancsantoyo said:

"Attention". 06/02/23.

you said 5/19 the other week, pack it up fake ass insider.

4 minutes ago, masochizm said:

you said 5/19 the other week, pack it up fake ass insider.

Au revoir.

ย 

I guess some people don't know that dates could change, but I'll leave it there. And I didn't claim that I was an insider either.

6 minutes ago, juancsantoyo said:

Au revoir.

ย 

I guess some people don't know that dates could change, but I'll leave it there. And I didn't claim that I was an insider either.

anyone can guess an upcoming friday date, sirย :giraffe:

  • Author
8 minutes ago, masochizm said:

anyone can guess an upcoming friday date, sirย :giraffe:

likeย :coffee2:

Her annoying ass rants kinda feel like she just burned any and all goodwill she had coming from the Planet Her era. We'll seeย 

My first Doja era where I'm not excited at all if it's of course about a new era :rip: Her behavior lately got somewhat annoying plus the upcoming music is supposedly leading more into rap/hip-hop :chick3: Let's hope with that statement, she meant Imagine-like songs at best

Hopefully it's this Friday

im tired of ******* waiting..cmon girl!

this return is gonna cause a lot of disturbance that's for sureย :siptea:

15 hours ago, Love Again said:

Yup. Sheโ€™s over.ย 

Canโ€™t wait to see you bandwagon when Attention becomes a hit

baby girl better come thru, cause I'm excited for the new record but the last few weeks have been... confusing.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.