Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyonce's Best Track 11?

? 94 members have voted

  1. 1. ?

    • The Closer I Get To You
      0%
      0
    • Check On It
      8%
      8
    • Sweet Dreams
      26%
      25
    • I Was Here
      5%
      5
    • Flawless
      10%
      10
    • All Night
      19%
      18
    • Heated
      29%
      28

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All Night >> Heated >> ***Flawless >> Check on It >> Sweet Dreams >>>>>>>> The Closer I Get to You >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I Was Here

Check On It is top 5 in Bey's discography. The part after the rap section is the moment :jonny4:

 

Check On It > Sweet Dreams >>> Flawless >> I Was Here >>>> All Night > Heated > The Closer I Get To You

Heated > Flawless > Check On It > Sweet Dreams > All Night > The Closer I Get To You > I Was Here

 

The fact that IWH is last on everyone's list :coffee:

Sweet Dreams no contest. 

Why'd she tease the instrumental for RWT? Literal blue balls

Damn, I didn't know most of her track 11s slayed like this :jonny:

 

Sweet Dreams > Heated > All Night > Flawless

Heated > Sweet Dreams > All Night > Check On It > Flawless > I Was Here > The Closer I Get To You

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.